Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] client compatible to juver source

Reaction score
Nice! We have one goal, and that goal is to STOP SELLING in this Ran Online Community.

Yes! some of people here sell those files with ingame feature, but have a lots of bug for low cost. Also some people here use bugged files to there client. They saying the files is clean and fixed! We understand of selling SRC or files. But sell a file if is a good and worth it to buy!

Share is good thing but in my opinion, no one gives anything for free, even they spend a lot of times to create/improves the goods.
Sometimes you shall buy few things if you are interested, that will help the developers keep going on their work.
Hit Thanks, Likes can give an encouragement but cannot feed the developers, it's sad but true.
No more reselling is better.

Probably yes! The main issue is reselling of files. Some of people buy a files to the respective owner then they resell the files. and other good developer sell a source but they giving the outdated source :D Just saying!!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As of now on that release? Not yet, item mall or other in game functionalities is not included on that release. But, maybe this next after next week, i'll be releasing Juversource with ingame functionalities like item mall. and others, so that it will be totally free for all, no more selling.

This is totally sharing. Good job. Hit like button.

Reaction score
As of now on that release? Not yet, item mall or other in game functionalities is not included on that release. But, maybe this next after next week, i'll be releasing Juversource with ingame functionalities like item mall. and others, so that it will be totally free for all, no more selling.

I hope it will be shared this stuff. thanks

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i have itemshop-ingame with spit files can some one add P point and auto afk reward for trade (?) thanks : )

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have itemshop-ingame with spit files can some one add P point and auto afk reward for trade (?) thanks : )

Hi @thewinner3, I think it would be better if u share it with us than trading it. Just saying.
I always saw ur name there at thread of juver source, you keep on trading, you keep on looking for exchange, but when someone answer's or solved your problem, what did you do? Nothing, right? Do u remember the encryption thing? or Packing RCC??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi @thewinner3, I think it would be better if u share it with us than trading it. Just saying.
I always saw ur name there at thread of juver source, you keep on trading, you keep on looking for exchange, but when someone answer's or solved your problem, what did you do? Nothing, right? Do u remember the encryption thing? or Packing RCC??

Better share it.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
trade to what?

idol crossbow please share it now

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Yes im fixing packing rcc and PK global and additemshop but not this forum help me fix rcc

PS. who keep my files about itemshop you can share it aslo

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can u please share it to me sourcr with item shop ingame

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Share please

Yes! some of people here sell those files with ingame feature, but have a lots of bug for low cost. Also some people here use bugged files to there client. They saying the files is clean and fixed! We understand of selling SRC or files. But sell a file if is a good and worth it to buy!

Probably yes! The main issue is reselling of files. Some of people buy a files to the respective owner then they resell the files. and other good developer sell a source but they giving the outdated source :D Just saying!!

SHARE PLEASE

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Are you ready Ragezone Fam?
DZijUid - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you have 237 with extreme reboot? please share too tia ^^

Back