Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[release] client compatible to juver source

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
[This one may not be useful to you, but maybe to other ragezone members.]
What's the purpose of this release?
Well for me, this is for those newbies like me that didnt know how to change the map or having a hard time editing the maps.

What's new?
Campus Renewal (MP/SG/PNX) • Fixed Textures and all.
New Marketplace (Daeshin Distict)
Official School War Map (Just like Yoga RAN)

Download Link :
Glogicserver :

PS : This is a merged client Hanz Ran Online & Kuro Ran Online (credits to these two Ran Online Servers)

Screenshots :

xz7zMNF - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums

ybrhvf - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums
8cZjshR - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums

7zb2K42 - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums
RN0QIYQ - [release] client compatible to juver source - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
Thank you, hope it has few made costumes ehhheeeheehehe.
---------------------------------------------------------------------
Not found. :*:

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
What is different between Destiny Ran client and it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Monster Value
Skill Value
Are they official ep7?
Thank you

Custom Title Activated
Reaction score
what is the server features? by the way do you still have the old map change here tnx

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Monster Value
Skill Value
Are they official ep7?
Thank you
Hi @a7133756, I cannot say that the mob value is official EP7 but what I can say is that this client if made for EP7, and you can download the client and try it, Emulator is already included in the rar file. What matters the most on this release is the map. After all, you can edit skill and other things using the tools of Juver. As what I have stated in the first post, it is all about maps, not all can edit maps, like map textures, there may be lots of release map files here in Ragezone but not everyone can add it, even me, I'm really having a hard time using those map files released here on ragezone.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You have item mail again?

As of now on that release? Not yet, item mall or other in game functionalities is not included on that release. But, maybe this next after next week, i'll be releasing Juversource with ingame functionalities like item mall. and others, so that it will be totally free for all, no more selling.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
As of now on that release? Not yet, item mall or other in game functionalities is not included on that release. But, maybe this next after next week, i'll be releasing Juversource with ingame functionalities like item mall. and others, so that it will be totally free for all, no more selling.

Okay I see, thank you so much :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Waiting for this. thank you godbless

Reaction score

I have also the juver with ingame features like mall, however I having an issue while compiling the source. my friend give it to me. I will share the source tomorrow.

Reaction score
Share is good thing but in my opinion, no one gives anything for free, even they spend a lot of times to create/improves the goods.
Sometimes you shall buy few things if you are interested, that will help the developers keep going on their work.
Hit Thanks, Likes can give an encouragement but cannot feed the developers, it's sad but true.
No more reselling is better.

Back