Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I just want to inform you that PK Rankings is already included, just press F6 to view PK Rankings.
No DLL required. This PK Rankings is still buggy, you can fix that one, it's easy but if not, I'll release it maybe next week coz I'm kinda busy right now with other things. Good luck everyone and have a good day and always believe in God Almighty <3

[NO MORE SELLING]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
boss gui inventory and character allignment ?where can i get ?

Hello everyone! I just want to inform you that PK Rankings is already included, just press F6 to view PK Rankings.
No DLL required. This PK Rankings is still buggy, you can fix that one, it's easy but if not, I'll release it maybe next week coz I'm kinda busy right now with other things. Good luck everyone and have a good day and always believe in God Almighty <3

[NO MORE SELLING]

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

[NO MORE SELLING]

bro, "internet connection failed" i allready check cfg,param, ports. i am using oracle virtual box for server side. thanks,

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
:*: its too hard. Inventory GUI only my problem. :*:
please .... :/:

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
having a hardtime with this ? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

yes very hard to fix if your newbie to compile or fixing files hahaa but thanks bro for me only item bank need to fix

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
PHP:
marky05 has a little Shameless behaviour in the past
hahaa same here i fixed character but invent also i fixed also but item bank allignment only
Just Check His Status Men...
second picture in Game Shop From Me..i got from Global Ran :p:
Find It...Got Problem Within Database,..Can Any Share Data Base Got UserPoint2 he3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
FIREWALL ARE ALL GOODS AS I CHECK, also i tried using hamachi, still no luck :)

hey, are you using vmware? off your firewall in your server based even in your client based. then be sure that cfg/param ip & port are correct. ports from login server and param is important. ping from server to client to sure that they already connected locally.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

hey, are you using vmware? off your firewall in your server based even in your client based. then be sure that cfg/param ip & port are correct. ports from login server and param is important. ping from server to client to sure that they already connected locally.

thank you bro, very well said. i tot it has ingame registration.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hahaa same here i fixed character but invent also i fixed also but item bank allignment only

still cannot solve this problem?any one willing to share minia bin?or database include userpoint2?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score

still cannot solve this problem?any one willing to share minia bin?or database include userpoint2?

bro share your gui working item bank i will fix your problem

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
screenshot?

Note: If your gui is broken after you merge/add the itemshop, meaning it has a duplicate or same name or button,lines etc in your gui. try to compare to your old gui before the itemshop added. you can use winmerge also in xml.[/QUOTE]

I FIXED

PROBLEM item bank and when click Letter k for skill

Reaction score
FIREWALL ARE ALL GOODS AS I CHECK, also i tried using hamachi, still no luck :)

change the param port.

Fixed Gui:
Updated Database for Ingame Mall:

screenshot?

Note: If your gui is broken after you merge/add the itemshop, meaning it has a duplicate or same name or button,lines etc in your gui. try to compare to your old gui before the itemshop added. you can use winmerge also in xml.

I FIXED

PROBLEM item bank and when click Letter k for skill[/QUOTE]

Try my share Gui.

For those looking for Classic UI with ingame mall

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
change the param port.

Fixed Gui:
Updated Database for Ingame Mall:

I FIXED

PROBLEM item bank and when click Letter k for skill

Try my share Gui.

For those looking for Classic UI with ingame mall [/QUOTE]

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

do you have RanGame1.bak? thank you. :/:

Back