• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
sir aizen00

can you teach me how to merge a source like u did??

from new interface to Old classic interface..i did not know where should i start merge the source...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's very nice to see now, there are few people sharing their works/modification on this particular JUVER SOURCE. Keep it up guys!

Master Summoner
Reaction score
you can't exactly teach merging . i do it by trial and error . that's how i learn to merge
but the first thing you can try is when your merging about inventory/characterwindow/skillwindow
you can start by exploring the Lib_ClientUI/RanClientUILib folder because it has something todo with the interface
then just search 1by1 .

on juver source the Lib_ClientUI folder has 2 folder the interface and 1 folder
on 1 folder you can find the old interface for juverbase src .
sir aizen00

can you teach me how to merge a source like u did??

from new interface to Old classic interface..i did not know where should i start merge the source...

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
you can't exactly teach merging . i do it by trial and error . that's how i learn to merge
but the first thing you can try is when your merging about inventory/characterwindow/skillwindow
you can start by exploring the Lib_ClientUI/RanClientUILib folder because it has something todo with the interface
then just search 1by1 .

Very well said aizen00

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
then just search 1by1 .

thanks for the tips sir...i`lll try 1by1

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Modified of this release source .
What's new?
-Old interface for character window,inventory and skill window
-Added add stats command
-Fix right click on vehicle to equip
-Fix Popup error about ingame function(For some who's having error)

Gui: Download
Source:Download

Post Updated

what Client?

Thank you so much, test a picture :)

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
sir aizen00 nice share its working :)) sir can i ask what icon texture need name to show button properly

then just search 1by1 .

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Modified of this release source .
What's new?
-Old interface for character window,inventory and skill window
-Added add stats command
-Fix right click on vehicle to equip
-Fix Popup error about ingame function(For some who's having error)

Gui: Download
Source:Download

Post Updated

Thank you brother :rolleyes: @aizen00 , **astig!**

Thanks sir, crossbows , thewinner3 and sir , arwekaj09 :lol: and to all members in this thread(s)
Thank you ..

-- im just newbie person, with a lots of true friends :): ( im crying ... ) #RAGEZONE

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
how to fix bugtrap when login sir.

i dont know, im not encounter any problem in login. but try to recheck your server files, and the status on agent/login tool. (i think,:ehh:)

bro u have database fixed for item mall?

i use the share database of sir crossbows :): and its already shared here on this thread.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
DB:SELECT ProductNum, ItemMain, ItemSub , Itemstock , ItemPrice , ItemCtg , ItemSec , isHide FROM viewShopItemMap where Itemstock > 0 AND isHide = 0DB:42S02, NativeError:208, [Microsoft][ODBC SQL Server Driver][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'viewShopItemMap'.

how to fix.

Back