Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Bro what name of dds file did you use to the item mall icon?

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Default juver and SRC share by aizen00 is same! no auto system! they just add ingame mall and change to classic UI!

if you are looking for autosystem there's a lot of pro dev selling a seperated source for autosystem!

boss not aizen00 share source the first share source https://forum.ragezone.com/f528/juver-source-database-cfg-soon-1193928/ that one has autosystem try you will see auto pots auto skill then try client also destiny how to merge that same source to work autosystem

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro what dds file did you use to the item mall icon? cause mine is white only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source is already provided. Compile it on your own. If you don't know how to compile, go to Ran Online Tutorial Section and learn the basic. That's where we came from too.
more error to compile, u have video or image to compile thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
What stock bug do you mean?

about deduct, you should check the update money code add your currency that you put sample if you change the money into E-Points.

My only problem in that itemshop/npcshop features is if you put (NPC_SHOP_WINDOW) in the icon theN click the icon, list of items is not shown or not updated. i cant still figure it out whats should be do, maybe i missing with update. i try adding refresh but not working hahahaha

mjzfELY - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: If Shop is open via NPC its working fine to me no problem at all.

trace

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
no not the points i don't have a problem with it what imean is the item stock
like this one .

What stock bug do you mean?

about deduct, you should check the update money code add your currency that you put sample if you change the money into E-Points.

My only problem in that itemshop/npcshop features is if you put (NPC_SHOP_WINDOW) in the icon theN click the icon, list of items is not shown or not updated. i cant still figure it out whats should be do, maybe i missing with update. i try adding refresh but not working hahahaha

mjzfELY - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Note: If Shop is open via NPC its working fine to me no problem at all.

i'll already shared all the database you just need to execute it i also put a video tutorial on how to execute it .
Sir @aizen00 not working sir when put item on SQL nothing Showup...only insert Point Working
Now that error not showup anymore..maybe database for that in game shop different from what i have..

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Master Summoner
Reaction score
Anybody has any idea how to set up the boss schedule in juver files?
like veno would only respawn every monday at 8pm .

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I created rcc like skinobject.rcc with password but when I open emulator it can't read the files inside rcc

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anybody has any idea how to set up the boss schedule in juver files?
like veno would only respawn every monday at 8pm .

boss aizen00 who are you? i know this question same mark cawaling asking in new developer

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
secret but i'm not mark . i just happen to remember the issue on mobs scheduling when i saw his question that's why i ask .

hahaha you and mark cawaling same question thats why hahahhaha

Reaction score
no not the points i don't have a problem with it what imean is the item stock
like this one .

i see the stock number of items sell, i did not notice about that hmmmm. in my modified npcshop i change the money into PremiumPoints which is located in character table only not in account. that was the change i already made so far.

can i ask you how did or what code did you put when you press the itemshop icon the shop shows the list of items? because mine when i click the icon it shows empty :D

Thanks.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i see the stock number of items sell, i did not notice about that hmmmm. in my modified npcshop i change the money into PremiumPoints which is located in character table only not in account. that was the change i already made so far.

can i ask you how did or what code did you put when you press the itemshop icon the shop shows the list of items? because mine when i click the icon it shows empty :D

Thanks.

bro teach me how put like that equiplock? and any ingame function like auto skill

Thanks.

bro share your source please if its ok to you

secret but i'm not mark . i just happen to remember the issue on mobs scheduling when i saw his question that's why i ask .

you have more files big boss?

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i don't exactly remember but it's somewhere on lib_client>G-Logic cause when i tried it i don't do cpp change then compile i try to change all cpp then compile. that's why i'm not sure about the cpp on where to fix it .

Thanks.

that's my modified juver files.
i didn't use the one share in this thread .

bro teach me how put like that equiplock? and any ingame function like auto skill

bro share your source please if its ok to you

you have more files big boss?

Back