Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i don't exactly remember but it's somewhere on lib_client>G-Logic cause when i tried it i don't do cpp change then compile i try to change all cpp then compile. that's why i'm not sure about the cpp on where to fix it .

that's my modified juver files.
i didn't use the one share in this thread .

give me tutorial big boss so i can make by my self

Master Summoner
Reaction score
i know it's on lev editor but i already tried it . it doesn't work . its different on juver
hi @aizen00, I think it can be set using lev editor. Select the mob settings on lev editor.

i already said it . there is no good teaching of merging . you need to explore it on yourself and learn it 1by1 .
give me tutorial big boss so i can make by my self

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i know it's on lev editor but i already tried it . it doesn't work . its different on juver

i already said it . there is no good teaching of merging . you need to explore it on yourself and learn it 1by1 .

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums
THATS MINE GOT ERRROR STILL WHEN PUT ITEM ITEM MALL NOTHING HAPPEN
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

https://ibb.co/9WxDnw6

Last edited:
Reaction score
i don't exactly remember but it's somewhere on lib_client>G-Logic cause when i tried it i don't do cpp change then compile i try to change all cpp then compile. that's why i'm not sure about the cpp on where to fix it .

I think its in InnerInterfaceSimple that modified the "SetNPCShopWindowOpen" and ItemShopIcon.cpp or what cpp did you use in itemshop icon or cpp that have this code "if ( !CInnerInterface::GetInstance().IsVisibleGroup ( NPC_SHOP_WINDOW ) )"

Master Summoner
Reaction score
if you use SetNPCShopWindowOpen it will open the npcshop you should use the setitemshopwindowopen to open the itemshop .

I think its in InnerInterfaceSimple that modified the "SetNPCShopWindowOpen" and ItemShopIcon.cpp or what cpp did you use in itemshop icon or cpp that have this code "if ( !CInnerInterface::GetInstance().IsVisibleGroup ( NPC_SHOP_WINDOW ) )"

Master Summoner
Reaction score
not to be an idiot or anything . but the source with item mall already release you just need to explore it on your own to change the interface .
also the npcshop is already on juver . and you still want to be spoonfeed the modified itemshop ? GOD! this why some people here don't want to share because some of you just want to get the good parts you don't explore and try to change things .
Could you be a good samaritan to share that conversion of itemshopwindow to npcshop?
Please??????? :thumbup:

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to Fix this Source
Not Compatible to 1920x1080 resolution I already check Option.ini still Not working
The Interface is very Small

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

got this pm every days hahahaha
you are selfish, BTW im finish my source good luck, you can be yourself

how to fix this i`m using Oracle BOX

cfg ok
ODBC ok
SQL ok
param ok

edit your param using editext
nLoginPort = 3141 change to nLoginPort = 6069

i use MiniA.exe create shortcut din add this parameter /***... ### /zxc..drun and app_run

still not working

try this video from sir MabelTechz
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=22dcZuxNHy0&t=206s

Back