Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
do we know how to add hackshield on juversource.? is it on the gameclient? or gameclient2

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have animation cfg editor for juver files? need it badly. thanks in advanced

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
3 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Please help, cannot login.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys. can u please guide me on how can i convert the map to the classic version?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are you serious.? do you wanna try that again?

Said "add hackshield" can you just juver source lol.

Over There!
Code:
 https://forum.ragezone.com/f528/juver-source-database-cfg-soon-1193928/index9.html#post9061718

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELLO GUYS CAN YOU PLS GUIDE ME ON HOW CAN I FIX THIS..

NPC is holding the weapon instead of having them at their back

(i used a_w_safezone.x and a_wsafezone01.x) both have the same result

Reaction score
Well. That 's why they don't have any weapon then make us fight for them. =))
Btw, maybe you can fix by re-check the slot of weapon or try to change other animation

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi Masters . . . newbie noob here.. . . may i ask where to fix this inventory slot error? gui? charset? or in source? or is there a tread with the same issue . . . thanks

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone solve my problem? The functions I use when using GameEmulator are all normal,
but when I log in to the serve
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums
r, it reverts to the original version.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can someone solve my problem? The functions I use when using GameEmulator are all normal,
but when I log in to the serve
r, it reverts to the original version.

Try to replace the new compiled MiniA.exe

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Is there a way to send a specific item to all users in the bank? I can't see any items on my itemshop GM TOOL. but in item mall my items were there.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Anyone here know how to make topup vocher?? And whe i can get premium point and epoint? Thank You

Is there a way to send a specific item to all users in the bank? I can't see any items on my itemshop GM TOOL. but in item mall my items were there.

Just add the item first bro ??????

Back