Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you not know how to read? the fix in that is already on the previous comment you just need to read back . seriously what is wrong with people this day .
Does anyone know what to do when building the project, it gives a series of warnings like this? err - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
i know it's not dangerous, but same source, many builders don't get this error, no skipped, 100% succeeded, 0 failed

its not an error bro, its just a warning, if you really want to fix it, just trace it and recode.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to adjust the zoomout ingame for normal player? i just want to add more. in gm account zoom out its too far. i saw it in source its 200.0f but i cant find for the normal player. thanks in advanced

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone know how to adjust the zoomout ingame for normal player? i just want to add more. in gm account zoom out its too far. i saw it in source its 200.0f but i cant find for the normal player. thanks in advanced
200.0f is for player

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i try to change that to 300.0f but still the same ingame nothing change in zoomout for player

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have fix for this?

NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'user_changepass'.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have fix for this?

NativeError:2812, [Microsoft][SQL Server Native Client 11.0][SQL Server]Could not find stored procedure 'user_changepass'.
read the source and create the sp manually.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any here knows where to change the level for extreme class in creation?
Currently, when you create it's already in level 100.
Thanks in advance.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can Someone please help me disable the friends tab in auto follow? it cause auto follow also in wars if your enemy is on friends list

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to create buttons on the rankings like this?Clicking on the button will have the corresponding function
arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I'm having a hard time to use the MiniA.exe, so I always using the MiniA2.exe.. I did the laucher.bat with the code based on the HxD.
so my problem is after launching, the client automatically closing. I've already checked the source code and recompile but no errors occurred.
I already did the properties edit by run as administrator but same problem..

TIA for the answer and help! :)

Reaction score
I'm having a hard time to use the MiniA.exe, so I always using the MiniA2.exe.. I did the laucher.bat with the code based on the HxD.
so my problem is after launching, the client automatically closing. I've already checked the source code and recompile but no errors occurred.
I already did the properties edit by run as administrator but same problem..

TIA for the answer and help! :)
you should use the 'thor' laucher or 'inc' update laucher shared

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated GUI/SOURCE of aizen00.

arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums
Originally Posted by aizen00 arwekaj09 - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

Modified of this release source .
What's new?
-Old interface for character window,inventory and skill window
-Added add stats command
-Fix right click on vehicle to equip
Gui:
Source:

My Updated source W/Bins & updated GUI for LargeMapWindow
EXACTLY SAME as source of aizen00 BUT with LargeMapWindow like GS.
Capture - [Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING] - RaGEZONE Forums

PARAMETER is aeva5711!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back