Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] JUVER SOURCE with In Game Functionalities [NO MORE SELLING]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello, Anyone knows how to fix this glitch??
Please helpppp I cant find where to fix
When i click

Change Email:
Change pass
Change Pin
Convert GT
Top up
Reset Pin

#newbieandstilllearning
Are you using VPS , or a VMware with hamachi ip ??

Reaction score
Hello, Anyone knows how to fix this glitch??
Please helpppp I cant find where to fix
When i click

Change Email:
Change pass
Change Pin
Convert GT
Top up
Reset Pin

#newbieandstilllearning

care to explain what glitch? after clicking the buttons goes back to server list? if that's the case that means your source have an incomplete function in its ingame function that needs to be fixed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
exactly sir how do i fix this? can you give me some instruction how to fix this? thank you so much in advance

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to add lightning effects in items in every upgrade starting

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can i ask if what is the compatible visual studio to compile this source? i wanna learn how to compile source.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have done this. same results

if i have the source codes. do i need to compile it before running the server? the post only has the client, source code then the db. no bin or server files comes with it. sorry i'm really new to this

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have done this. same results

if i have the source codes. do i need to compile it before running the server? the post only has the client, source code then the db. no bin or server files comes with it. sorry i'm really new to this

yes you need to compile it.. it will give you the .exe files like minia.exe, serveragent.exe, gmtools, and many more

im not sure what will you do with it but i think you have to copy and paste it on the client folder. (please correct me if im wrong)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the compiler apps. but it's stuck on .net 1.1 not installing

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i tried to compile it with the suggested VS and DX.. but i encounter 17files skipped during build. is this ok or not?

Back