Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a complete glogicserver scripts of Secret Pyramid (Original) and (Treasure)

1. Put this in your glogicserver > scripts folder.
2. Add the following to your triggerlist.nut
InfinitystairsC0.nut
InfinitystairsC1.nut

Legend:
c0 = original
c1 = treasure

Just configure the mobs, you can get it on some release gs client out there.

Make sure that the Level trigger is match on your client trigger, and also make sure that the trigger exist in your client > glogic > scripts folder (you can find a client trigger (InfinitystairsC0 and c1 scripts in other ran gs client out there).

PS.
You can read the entire script and you will know the detail on how to create your dungeon, especially in layers, it is a mob schedule the number dropdown in your level editor, you can also modified the mobs damage multiplier in the scripts.

Credits: Lysan, He said that don't post his name, but I did it, sorry bro :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:, hope you share the Inferno and Cryptic also, but I love your Windy Hill :w00t:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This is a complete glogicserver scripts of Secret Pyramid (Original) and (Treasure)

InfinitystairsC0.nut
InfinitystairsC1.nut

Legend:
c0 = original
c1 = treasure

Make sure that the Level trigger is match on your client trigger, and also make sure that the trigger exist in your client > glogic > scripts folder (you can find a client trigger (InfinitystairsC0 and c1 scripts in other ran gs client out there).

PS.
You can read the entire script and you will know the detail on how to create your dungeon, especially in layers, it is a mob schedule the number dropdown in your level editor, you can also modified the mobs damage multiplier in the scripts.

Credits: Lysan, He said that don't post his name, but I did it, sorry bro :eek:tt1::eek:tt1:, hope you share the Inferno and Cryptic also, but I love your Windy Hill :w00t:

Thank you for the share! But unfortunately, none of the gs files compatible have the mob/npc configuration for secret pyramid map but we have the skin files so we have to make it manually (which is not easy) unless someone share the updated and compatible crow.mnsf

And i'm also hoping for the Inferno, Cryptic and Altar scripts, hope it will be shared soon! :love:

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

InfinitystairsC0.nut
InfinitystairsC1.nut

Legend:
c0 = original
c1 = treasure

PS.

Thanks a lot for this man!! Btw, how do you display this dungeon on the PVE list of the battlefield/dungeon UI ingame?

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for this man!! Btw, how do you display this dungeon on the PVE list of the battlefield/dungeon UI ingame?

LowKey here, I can't login my previous created account, anyways, This is the temporary solution for that, replace this to your current competition gfx, it should work.

Thank you for the share! But unfortunately, none of the gs files compatible have the mob/npc configuration for secret pyramid map but we have the skin files so we have to make it manually (which is not easy) unless someone share the updated and compatible crow.mnsf

And i'm also hoping for the Inferno, Cryptic and Altar scripts, hope it will be shared soon! :love:

Hoping that he will share it soon, as I saw his demo, he has a fully working cryptic lab and a gate beside DaeHo npc.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
LowKey here, I can't login my previous created account, anyways, This is the temporary solution for that, replace this to your current competition gfx, it should work..

I tried but it still doesnt show up. Btw, here's what im referring to:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I tried but it still doesnt show up. Btw, here's what im referring to:

Did you check your triggerlist.nut in client side glogic>scripts? check it it must match with the server glogicserver>scripts.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Did you check your triggerlist.nut in client side glogic>scripts? check it it must match with the server glogicserver>scripts.

Game text error, what gui/xml file should i update?

Reaction score
gameintext

Code:
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Play time : 1 time (1 day)</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 230 ~ 300</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2 (min 3 is recommended)</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Method : Party leader sign up</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">To complete every task in each stage, a tactical approach with friends is highly recommended. (final 20 stages)</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">* The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. And, Heroic weapon, armor Lv 240~280 can also be obtained.</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 190 ~ 300</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Warning! This is a reach the destination mode and it can be really stressful. If you are confident with your character controlling ability then please try to play it. (final 10 stages)</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">* Rewards can be obtained in the highest 10 floors' reward boxes. Each box contains different reward. Lv 200~280 Heroic weapon, armor can be obtained. And, The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. But, the drop rate is lowe</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>

gameword

Code:
  <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_MAPNAME">
    <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Original)</VALUE>
  </WORD>
  <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_MAPNAME">
    <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Treasure Room)</VALUE>
  </WORD>

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
gameintext

Code:
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 230 ~ 300</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2 (min 3 is recommended)</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">To complete every task in each stage, a tactical approach with friends is highly recommended. (final 20 stages)</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">* The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. And, Heroic weapon, armor Lv 240~280 can also be obtained.</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 190 ~ 300</VALUE>
<VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">Warning! This is a reach the destination mode and it can be really stressful. If you are confident with your character controlling ability then please try to play it. (final 10 stages)</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>
<SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
<VALUE Lang="GS">* Rewards can be obtained in the highest 10 floors' reward boxes. Each box contains different reward. Lv 200~280 Heroic weapon, armor can be obtained. And, The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. But, the drop rate is lowe</VALUE>
</SENTENSE>

gameword

Code:
  <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_MAPNAME">
    <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Original)</VALUE>
  </WORD>
  <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_MAPNAME">
    <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Treasure Room)</VALUE>
  </WORD>

Tried it, still the same blank game text error.

Reaction score
Tried it, still the same blank game text error.

try fix your gui

LowKey - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
try fix your gui

LowKey - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

edit: nevermind, found this issue :D THanks man!

Btw, i got this new problem. The UI automatically selects the pyramid dungeon whenever i open the PVE list. And it always flickers back to the Pyramid whenE\ever i select any other one from the list.
IG0plUF - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know where to fix it?

Attachments

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well poopie i fixed it. Update not just the gui but the nut files (Infinitystairsc0 and Infinitystairsc1) for glogic/script as well -______-

To others having the same issue:
Try to compare infinitystairs.nut and Infinitystairsc0 and you'll see.

Better share the fix as well as the TS shared the script.

SP1 - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
edit: nevermind, found this issue :D THanks man!

Btw, i got this new problem. The UI automatically selects the pyramid dungeon whenever i open the PVE list. And it always flickers back to the Pyramid whenE\ever i select any other one from the list.
IG0plUF - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

Do you know where to fix it?

I am having the same issue

Attachments

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
can you share the fixed script and gui also. thanks!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
do you know how to fix the sorcerer gemstone

Same prob,
But i think it's because sorcerer gem feature does not exist in the 2017 source we have, hence we can't use any sorcerer gem in-game.
(I'm not sure)

Back