[Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 35
  1. #1
    Newbie LowKey is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    1Posts

    [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    This is a complete glogicserver scripts of Secret Pyramid (Original) and (Treasure)

    1. Put this in your glogicserver > scripts folder.
    2. Add the following to your triggerlist.nut
    InfinitystairsC0.nut
    InfinitystairsC1.nut

    Legend:
    c0 = original
    c1 = treasure

    Just configure the mobs, you can get it on some release gs client out there.

    Make sure that the Level trigger is match on your client trigger, and also make sure that the trigger exist in your client > glogic > scripts folder (you can find a client trigger (InfinitystairsC0 and c1 scripts in other ran gs client out there).

    PS.
    You can read the entire script and you will know the detail on how to create your dungeon, especially in layers, it is a mob schedule the number dropdown in your level editor, you can also modified the mobs damage multiplier in the scripts.

    Credits: Lysan, He said that don't post his name, but I did it, sorry bro , hope you share the Inferno and Cryptic also, but I love your Windy Hill
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by LowKey; 06-05-21 at 12:26 AM.


  2. #2
    Registered soske98 is online now
    MemberRank
    Jun 2020 Join Date
    10Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Thank you!

  3. #3
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    This is a complete glogicserver scripts of Secret Pyramid (Original) and (Treasure)

    1. Put this in your glogicserver > scripts folder.
    2. Add the following to your triggerlist.nut
    InfinitystairsC0.nut
    InfinitystairsC1.nut

    Legend:
    c0 = original
    c1 = treasure

    Just configure the mobs, you can get it on some release gs client out there.

    Make sure that the Level trigger is match on your client trigger, and also make sure that the trigger exist in your client > glogic > scripts folder (you can find a client trigger (InfinitystairsC0 and c1 scripts in other ran gs client out there).

    PS.
    You can read the entire script and you will know the detail on how to create your dungeon, especially in layers, it is a mob schedule the number dropdown in your level editor, you can also modified the mobs damage multiplier in the scripts.

    Credits: Lysan, He said that don't post his name, but I did it, sorry bro , hope you share the Inferno and Cryptic also, but I love your Windy Hill
    Thank you for the share! But unfortunately, none of the gs files compatible have the mob/npc configuration for secret pyramid map but we have the skin files so we have to make it manually (which is not easy) unless someone share the updated and compatible crow.mnsf

    And i'm also hoping for the Inferno, Cryptic and Altar scripts, hope it will be shared soon!
    Last edited by mateo13; 06-05-21 at 12:04 PM.

  4. #4
    Ultimate Member calibur17 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    169Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by LowKey View Post
    This is a complete glogicserver scripts of Secret Pyramid (Original) and (Treasure)

    1. Put this in your glogicserver > scripts folder.
    2. Add the following to your triggerlist.nut
    InfinitystairsC0.nut
    InfinitystairsC1.nut

    Legend:
    c0 = original
    c1 = treasure

    Just configure the mobs, you can get it on some release gs client out there.

    Make sure that the Level trigger is match on your client trigger, and also make sure that the trigger exist in your client > glogic > scripts folder (you can find a client trigger (InfinitystairsC0 and c1 scripts in other ran gs client out there).

    PS.
    You can read the entire script and you will know the detail on how to create your dungeon, especially in layers, it is a mob schedule the number dropdown in your level editor, you can also modified the mobs damage multiplier in the scripts.

    Credits: Lysan, He said that don't post his name, but I did it, sorry bro , hope you share the Inferno and Cryptic also, but I love your Windy Hill


    Thanks a lot for this man!! Btw, how do you display this dungeon on the PVE list of the battlefield/dungeon UI ingame?
    Last edited by calibur17; 06-05-21 at 12:34 PM.

  5. #5
    Newbie TrevorX is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by calibur17 View Post
    Thanks a lot for this man!! Btw, how do you display this dungeon on the PVE list of the battlefield/dungeon UI ingame?
    LowKey here, I can't login my previous created account, anyways, This is the temporary solution for that, replace this to your current competition gfx, it should work.

    https://ufile.io/yrj62cvl

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mateo13 View Post
    Thank you for the share! But unfortunately, none of the gs files compatible have the mob/npc configuration for secret pyramid map but we have the skin files so we have to make it manually (which is not easy) unless someone share the updated and compatible crow.mnsf

    And i'm also hoping for the Inferno, Cryptic and Altar scripts, hope it will be shared soon!

    Hoping that he will share it soon, as I saw his demo, he has a fully working cryptic lab and a gate beside DaeHo npc.

  6. #6
    Ultimate Member calibur17 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    169Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorX View Post
    LowKey here, I can't login my previous created account, anyways, This is the temporary solution for that, replace this to your current competition gfx, it should work..
    I tried but it still doesnt show up. Btw, here's what im referring to: https://i.imgur.com/AEmg9nd.jpg

  7. #7
    Newbie TrevorX is offline
    MemberRank
    May 2021 Join Date
    2Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by calibur17 View Post
    I tried but it still doesnt show up. Btw, here's what im referring to: https://i.imgur.com/AEmg9nd.jpg
    Did you check your triggerlist.nut in client side glogic>scripts? check it it must match with the server glogicserver>scripts.

  8. #8
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by TrevorX View Post
    Did you check your triggerlist.nut in client side glogic>scripts? check it it must match with the server glogicserver>scripts.
    https://ibb.co/GTLj8dV

    Game text error, what gui/xml file should i update?

  9. #9
    荷希 (糖糖姐姐) AsenDURE is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    752Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    gameintext

    Code:
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Play time : 1 time (1 day)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 230 ~ 300</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2 (min 3 is recommended)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Method : Party leader sign up</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">To complete every task in each stage, a tactical approach with friends is highly recommended. (final 20 stages)</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">* The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. And, Heroic weapon, armor Lv 240~280 can also be obtained.</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Play time : 1 time (1 day)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 190 ~ 300</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Method : Party leader sign up</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Warning! This is a reach the destination mode and it can be really stressful. If you are confident with your character controlling ability then please try to play it. (final 10 stages)</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">* Rewards can be obtained in the highest 10 floors' reward boxes. Each box contains different reward. Lv 200~280 Heroic weapon, armor can be obtained. And, The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. But, the drop rate is lowe</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    gameword

    Code:
      <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_MAPNAME">
        <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Original)</VALUE>
      </WORD>
      <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_MAPNAME">
        <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Treasure Room)</VALUE>
      </WORD>

  10. #10
    Account Upgraded | Title Enabled! geprielle is offline
    True MemberRank
    Sep 2011 Join Date
    PhilippineLocation
    284Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    how to open .nut file?
    RAN Online
    Episode 10 / Magician Class / Extreme Reboot / & / Lot updates.

  11. #11
    Ultimate Member calibur17 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    169Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by AsenDURE View Post
    gameintext

    Code:
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Play time : 1 time (1 day)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 230 ~ 300</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2 (min 3 is recommended)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Method : Party leader sign up</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">To complete every task in each stage, a tactical approach with friends is highly recommended. (final 20 stages)</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">* The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. And, Heroic weapon, armor Lv 240~280 can also be obtained.</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_INFO">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Play time : 1 time (1 day)</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Level Req : Lv 190 ~ 300</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Req : Party min 2</VALUE>
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Entry Method : Party leader sign up</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_OF_THE_BUILDING_OBJECT_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Warning! This is a reach the destination mode and it can be really stressful. If you are confident with your character controlling ability then please try to play it. (final 10 stages)</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_REWARD_TEXT">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">* Rewards can be obtained in the highest 10 floors' reward boxes. Each box contains different reward. Lv 200~280 Heroic weapon, armor can be obtained. And, The first Solar Deity Weapon costume, Horus set can be obtained. But, the drop rate is lowe</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    gameword

    Code:
      <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid1_PVE_MAPNAME">
        <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Original)</VALUE>
      </WORD>
      <WORD Ver="1" Id="Pyramid2_PVE_MAPNAME">
        <VALUE Lang="GS" Index="0">Secret Pyramid (Treasure Room)</VALUE>
      </WORD>

    Tried it, still the same blank game text error.

  12. #12
    荷希 (糖糖姐姐) AsenDURE is offline
    True MemberRank
    Mar 2012 Join Date
    MalaysiaLocation
    752Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by calibur17 View Post
    Tried it, still the same blank game text error.
    try fix your gui


  13. #13
    Ultimate Member calibur17 is online now
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    169Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by AsenDURE View Post
    try fix your gui

    edit: nevermind, found this issue :D THanks man!

    Btw, i got this new problem. The UI automatically selects the pyramid dungeon whenever i open the PVE list. And it always flickers back to the Pyramid whenE\ever i select any other one from the list.


    Do you know where to fix it?
    Last edited by calibur17; 07-05-21 at 11:48 AM.

  14. #14
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    50Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Well shite i fixed it. Update not just the gui but the nut files (Infinitystairsc0 and Infinitystairsc1) for glogic/script as well -______-

    To others having the same issue:
    Try to compare infinitystairs.nut and Infinitystairsc0 and you'll see.

    Better share the fix as well as the TS shared the script.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	SP1.png 
Views:	37 
Size:	346.3 KB 
ID:	169588

  15. #15
    Registered bzzbzzb is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2021 Join Date
    18Posts

    Re: [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

    Quote Originally Posted by calibur17 View Post
    edit: nevermind, found this issue :D THanks man!

    Btw, i got this new problem. The UI automatically selects the pyramid dungeon whenever i open the PVE list. And it always flickers back to the Pyramid whenE\ever i select any other one from the list.


    Do you know where to fix it?
    I am having the same issue



Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Advertisement