Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Same prob,
But i think it's because sorcerer gem feature does not exist in the 2017 source we have, hence we can't use any sorcerer gem in-game.
(I'm not sure)

or maybe this is not the original gs source this only a modification like dont have the real pet summon and the guide system and the mission system

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
or maybe this is not the original gs source this only a modification like dont have the real pet summon and the guide system and the mission system

The one shared is an original source but outdated, and modified a little i think... still very thankful tho :biggrin:
And as far as i remember, Training system along with the new pet system was live way back 2018/2019.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The one shared is an original source but outdated, and modified a little i think... still very thankful tho :biggrin:
And as far as i remember, Training system along with the new pet system was live way back 2018/2019.

yeah we owe a lot here in ragezone thanks a lot specialy to the old here

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
hey bro i saw there is have Battle Server is that work like Battle Island? thanks

A simple share:
Pyramid Robot in the market with fixed w_square.lev, plus crowsale file.
Crow files included.
View attachment 169595

hey bro can i ask i saw on your pictures on right top there is Battle Server.? is that work like Battle Island. thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
hey bro i saw there is have Battle Server is that work like Battle Island? thanks

hey bro can i ask i saw on your pictures on right top there is Battle Server.? is that work like Battle Island. thanks

I have it displayed on the screen but i can't make it work like expected. However realized that i don't actually need it.

Reaction score
How do I find postion x z from Script.

LowKey - [Release] Secret Pyramid Original and Treasure scripts - RaGEZONE Forums

In game position 6,22 but config is -137,71

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

My Evil Spirit Altar Beta Version.

I was actually thinking of making my own script for Altar & Cryptic Lab.
I have only tried making dungeon script with static/fixed/non-moving mobs. Maybe you can give me a clue on how i could make the mobs move from specific locations & directions.

Reaction score
I was actually thinking of making my own script for Altar & Cryptic Lab.
I have only tried making dungeon script with static/fixed/non-moving mobs. Maybe you can give me a clue on how i could make the mobs move from specific locations & directions.

Level editor with layer on script

can you share that thanks in advance

Later , Now I have a lot of bug join event , die , reward.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Level editor with layer on script
Have you tried making/schedule mobs move with just pure scripts?
I mean without having to add the mobs through level editor so we can use same/single .Lev for different stages.
Like Dimension Laboratory for example, it doesn't have mobs set on level editor but have mobs generated on scripts instead and it still moving on different/scheduled positions. I tried checking the of positions of mobs on dimension lab but it's negative so it really confuses me. (example: -123,45, -67,89)

Reaction score
Have you tried making/schedule mobs move with just pure scripts?
I mean without having to add the mobs through level editor so we can use same/single .Lev for different stages.
Like Dimension Laboratory for example, it doesn't have mobs set on level editor but have mobs generated on scripts instead and it still moving on different/scheduled positions. I tried checking the of positions of mobs on dimension lab but it's negative so it really confuses me. (example: -123,45, -67,89)

Why do you think Dimension doesnt have mobs list on .lev
Looking mob setting and check layer 0 to 1 you will see mobs moving.

Dimension Lab has Mobs on script and lev layer.

๊Updated : I never see any mobs on script moving. Level editor can make more than 1 stages.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Why do you think Dimension doesnt have mobs list on .lev
Looking mob setting and check layer 0 to 1 you will see mobs moving.

Dimension Lab has Mobs on script and lev layer.

๊Updated : I never see any mobs on script moving. Level editor can make more than 1 stages.

Ohh, thank you very much for the clue im getting it now! :D
Apologies for my stupid questions, i just started on ran couple of months ago :D

Back