Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

New Seifer Web Panel

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCharacterStatistics() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\gs\index.php on line 99

how to fix?

SOLVED !! i download ntwdblib to fix the error

BTW im having another error login not working im using xamp 1.6.7

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Fatal error: Call to a member function getCharacterStatistics() on a non-object in C:\xampp\htdocs\xampp\gs\index.php on line 99

how to fix?

SOLVED !! i download ntwdblib to fix the error

BTW im having another error login not working im using xamp 1.6.7

did you already restore the db?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Updated New Seifer Panel
* added user online count
* fixed register content

Open Instruction.txt for guide how to up this panel

Download Link: https://www.mediafire.com/file/3p4womyk3f2x4if/UPDATED_playranphpanel.rar/file

fixed screenshots
QkZdr3 - New Seifer Web Panel - RaGEZONE Forums

10Nf8sD - New Seifer Web Panel - RaGEZONE Forums
How to support RAN GS registration?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone know, I am able to log into my account but only ranking and vpoint/e-point are not working??

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Edit Global.php on line 44 you can able to change the username make sure you have the account on ranuser same on admin username you will set on line 44 sorry for bad english

'admin_username' => array('adminusername'), //admin username and admin password

can you give me info on how to enter admin cp

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to access admin panel? I was trying to login with game master account morethan 10 value but when I logged in there is no option for admin panel. I double check the UserInfo in database and global.php I have the same user and password. Please help me how to access admin panel. Thank you

Reaction score
How to access admin panel? I was trying to login with game master account morethan 10 value but when I logged in there is no option for admin panel. I double check the UserInfo in database and global.php I have the same user and password. Please help me how to access admin panel. Thank you

if im not wrong the address should be localhost/p?=adminpanel

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
How to fix registration size buff error? I have capcha already and got this error. Thanks in advance

Back