Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
old sever cfg/login.ini

// //////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////Login server cfg file//////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////server_version 1patch_version 1server_name ServerLoginserver_max_client 200server_ip 192.168.31.144server_service_port 5001server_control_port 2002service_provider 3 //4max_thread 3server_type 1server_group 0server_number 0server_field 0//use_event_thread 1// ////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////// session_server [server_name] [ip] [port] [userid] [userpass]session_server serversession 192.168.31.144 5003 sa 123456

process id incorrect what is this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
any one fixed the bugtrap issue in leveledit? got bugtrap when click mob and effect settings

ok i confirm that leveledit bug is not from client its from leveledit source itself i already fixed effect bugtrap im working on mob settings now i still figuring out whats the prob

vf3K7ym - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im wondering what the problem of leveleditor always bugtrap on material effect and mob settings when click

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
im wondering what the problem of leveleditor always bugtrap on material effect and mob settings when click

yeah im stuck on that right now still figure out whats the problem material settings is related to mob settings i already debug it but cant see any problem in source so im lost :?:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
any one fixed the bugtrap issue in leveledit? got bugtrap when click mob and effect settingsok i confirm that leveledit bug is not from client its from leveledit source itself i already fixed effect bugtrap im working on mob settings now i still figuring out whats the prob
vf3K7ym - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums
can you share how you fixed this ?

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share how you fixed this ?

open your LevelSingleEffect.cpp and look for pButton->SetCheck( g_bCheckViewNameEFFECT ); just disable it
replace it with
//pButton->SetCheck( g_bCheckViewNameEFFECT );

about mob settings still cant figure out whats the prob

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok mob and material settings bugtrap is also source problem got it work but still have issue im still figure out to fix it completely atleast for now we can see it can be fixed

5vXonNq - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

fQDZvzW - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
ok mob and material settings bugtrap is also source problem got it work but still have issue im still figure out to fix it completely atleast for now we can see it can be fixed

5vXonNq - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

fQDZvzW - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

how do you fix it?

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone encounter error compiling in tool_visualmaterial sns tool and tool_visualscript i having error on this tool but other tools succesfully compile

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone encounter error compiling in tool_visualmaterial sns tool and tool_visualscript i having error on this tool but other tools succesfully compile

visualmaterial compiled to me successfully but visualscript and sns tool are not

Heres the fix for level editor bugtrap when using effect, mob and material settings you can copy paste and replace your old level editor also make sure to rebuild your level editor

View attachment LevelEdit.7z

prwKycJ - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix this? thank you advance

vkeXh9C - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
visualmaterial compiled to me successfully but visualscript and sns tool are not

Heres the fix for level editor bugtrap when using effect, mob and material settings you can copy paste and replace your old level editor also make sure to rebuild your level editor

View attachment 169339

prwKycJ - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

your skill edit is fix sir?

Attachments

Back