Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HELP! What Am I doing wrong? Field Server is not responding even though in VMWARE:
-I already created 2 folders separating Agent and Field Server
-I edited the IP address in cfg and param
-edited data source and put encrypted ID and password in CFG

I can open session server, cacheserver, casherserver2, but if I open field server it's stuck and always not responding. I can even open agent server and login server without not responding. If I open field server on its own it's still not responding. Is there something wrong with my field server?

same here fieldserver not responding, agent server not responding how to fix it bro??

i need working server file someone in this post can help me share to me

BIN file
session server .exe
cacheserver1.exe
cacheserver2.exe
Login server.exe
fieldserver.exe
agentserver.exe

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does this source include School Wars / School Domination? If so, how to enable it or what file. THANKS IN ADVANCE!

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone can share boost folder also lib folder for boost_1_43? thank you!

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
anyone can share boost folder also lib folder for boost_1_43? thank you!

Hello geprielle,
You can see it inside the RanThirdParty

Also, I just want to share the latest _Bin files I have, to everyone. Enjoy!
Note: Some of the tools were already converted to English and I'm still working on the other.
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

It have some virustotal detection but it should be just fine. It was freshly compiled and archived at the same time

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello geprielle,You can see it inside the RanThirdParty Also, I just want to share the latest _Bin files I have, to everyone. Enjoy!
good day sir death gun i want to know what i forgot lib and include in my directories im having error on compiling sns tool and other texture tools other are working

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Hello geprielle,
You can see it inside the RanThirdParty

Also, I just want to share the latest _Bin files I have, to everyone. Enjoy!
Note: Some of the tools were already converted to English and I'm still working on the other.

yes but there is no boost folder inside of it and also lib folder inside of boost_1_43 only libs not lib.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yes but there is no boost folder inside of it and also lib folder inside of boost_1_43 only libs not lib.
in =boost folder find lib you will see boost 1_4_3 lib there copy the whole lib folder paste in boost 1_4_3 folder

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
good day sir death gun i want to know what i forgot lib and include in my directories im having error on compiling sns tool and other texture tools other are working

Hello Muiri,

You can try this.

Right Click the Project

Check the Project Dependencies.. (You can refer on other tools like SkillEdit)

Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input
Copy the "Additional Dependencies" or "Inherited Values"
and "Ignore Specific Library" from other tools

Hope it helps! :)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello Muiri,

You can try this.

Right Click the Project

Check the Project Dependencies.. (You can refer on other tools like SkillEdit)

Properties > Configuration Properties > Linker > Input
Copy the "Additional Dependencies" or "Inherited Values"
and "Ignore Specific Library" from other tools

Hope it helps! :)

thanks sir death gun its working now thanks for helping

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
in =boost folder find lib you will see boost 1_4_3 lib there copy the whole lib folder paste in boost 1_4_3 folder

how to about boost folder only? inside thirdparty there is three diff. kind of boost folder
1. boost
2. boost_1_43
3. boost 1_56

how to have boost folder only?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello geprielle,You can see it inside the RanThirdParty Also, I just want to share the latest _Bin files I have, to everyone. Enjoy!Note: Some of the tools were already converted to English and I'm still working on the other.
It have some virustotal detection but it should be just fine. It was freshly compiled and archived at the same time
thanks for this but im having problem in reportfiles need reportfilter.xml how to fix this?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how to about boost folder only? inside thirdparty there is three diff. kind of boost folder 1. boost2. boost_1_433. boost 1_56 how to have boost folder only?
create boost folder on ranthirdparty copy the lib folder on = boost only lib folder contain boost 1_4_3

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Good day, how to enable/disable auto attack and then spawn mytery box? thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Create your own ReportFilter.xml
thanks another problem gmcharedit not compatible? When i try to edit the random option on item when i login item is gone in inventory sorry for to many question thanks for answering

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
thanks another problem gmcharedit not compatible? When i try to edit the random option on item when i login item is gone in inventory sorry for to many question thanks for answering

I think, this is like a problem before even on older versions of GMC like if you put some temporary item, it automatically expires.
But here, if you edit an item. I'll look for it, I still don't know the fix for that.

Anyway, Thanks :thumbup:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I think, this is like a problem before even on older versions of GMC like if you put some temporary item, it automatically expires.
But here, if you edit an item. I'll look for it, I still don't know the fix for that.

Anyway, Thanks :thumbup:

thanks !

Back