Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what line# to put the item id?

data/glogicserver/scripts/Attendance_gs.nut

Line 371 to 374

m_arrRandomRewardType =

[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point],
[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point],
[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point]

To

[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Item],
[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Item],
[RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Point, RewardTypes.Money, RewardTypes.Exp, RewardTypes.Item]

Also make sure to put an existing item id (mine's 454,35 to 41)

View attachment 169634

Note: You can see the result from a newly created character (you might also wanna check on emulator)
All existing character attendance needs to be reset.

Last edited:
Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Working
VEwA8CQ - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

I might need to modify mine ones lol seems outdated

Noted: It works only new character created, for the previous characters still does not show up

how to make it work? i already change the mid and sid and also Point to Item? still not showing in game.

anyone knows how to fix everytime i create magician class, but in character selection brawler class always appear?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check if mid and sid are present on the item list. then restart the server

how to make it work? i already change the mid and sid and also Point to Item? still not showing in game.

anyone knows how to fix everytime i create magician class, but in character selection brawler class always appear?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the WorldEditor already? I can't see the "MAP EDIT" option on it. How to make it appear?
edit: nevermind, i figured it out.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Has anyone tried the WorldEditor already? I can't see the "MAP EDIT" option on it. How to make it appear?

Afaik you can't edit a map with worldedit tool (for gs at least), you can only use it to edit effects/animations and whatnot.
Tho i'm not sure, maybe code related.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the file extension to .luc after you save

Thanks man!
Anyone who experience im planning to reduce damage of the boss, but when i go 2nd page of crow edit. It shows me tabs but when tried to double click it. It goes bugtrap.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks man!
@Anyone who experience im planning to reduce damage of the boss, but when i go 2nd page of crow edit. It shows me tabs but when tried to double click it. It goes bugtrap.

You mean on skill edit section?
Been there and i see that it only happens with NPCs (as they don't have/need skills), no bugtrap with mobs.
You also make sure you have the correct skin file (chf) for such mob.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check if mid and sid are present on the item list. then restart the server

i've already fix that problem, the other problem is creating magician class, after creating in character selection instead of magician it shows brawler in character desc in character seletion how to fix it sir?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Full GM Commands? Can someone put all GM Commands Here? Thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Change the file extension to .luc after you save

Bro tried applying the patch today. Mapslist and in specialtool editor is already saved.
But when i apply the patch, it's not applying on client's file when ingame.

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

8Wx0QN5 - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro tried applying the patch today. Mapslist and in specialtool editor is already saved.
But when i apply the patch, it's not applying on client's file when ingame.

Do you have any idea how to solve this?

8Wx0QN5 - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Double check your files. You can also check your .luc files with notepad and see if they're match both sides.
I personally tried what you're trying to do and got no problem.

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone how to fix? creating male magician but after it always show male brawler? how to fix? i doubled check my charset already.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone knows how do I put this swordsman .cfg to extreme class?

This image

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
May I know what version of SQL Server used? And copy of the DB, I can't restore my DB. The error said "The RanLogS1.back is incorrently formed"

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
check char id from .charset magician male

thankyou sir, btw i already solved this problem instead of 16384, on charset there is 16348 thats why everytime i create magician male it always pop up the brawler class thankyou

Back