Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to edit the level requirement for creating shaper class? the default is level 150.. i want to change it. and add level requirement also to magician, gunner and assassin class.. thanks in advanced

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
i tried ang its working but the problem is when you finishing editing using csv lot of item in game is bug so dont try it just advice
do u have facebook ? or can you please share you itemedier with working save to csv thanks !

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
do you know how to fix this bro?

Did you took it from playpark or myrosso? I remember trying some from it and getting the same issue so i just stopped using it cause it doesn't seem compatible with the source.

But what do i know, maybe it just got to do with the gui. Try using gui from which client you get the .gfx file from.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Does anyone have the same problem with me where Shaper skills are not working fully?
I have tried summon A and B

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i add cryption.rcc merge it to gs source but no luck always bugtrap when using cryption.rcc someone know this problem can you help me thanks guys

Reaction score
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

please help me, I can't learn skills for the characters, when I click learn successfully, but press K again, the skill disappears and can't be used, thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

please help me, I can't learn skills for the characters, when I click learn successfully, but press K again, the skill disappears and can't be used, thanks

Are you sure you successfully learned it? Make sure to click the " adjust points" button on the right after adding levels [+] to your selected skill. Also you need gold for it.

============

Anyon can share Windy Hill minimap?

Also how to fix .lev file? I mean, how to fix the negative coordinate? is it possible to move the floor? Because i tried using the .wld to create the .lev file, but the floor is always on the top so whenever i walk the character down the hill, i get negative coordinates. ( -x / -y ). Is there a way to fix it?

Last edited:
Reaction score
Are you sure you successfully learned it? Make sure to click the " adjust points" button on the right after adding levels [+] to your selected skill. Also you need gold for it.

============

Any can share Windy Hill minimap?

Also how to fix .lev file? I mean, move to floor is it possible?
Because i tried using the .wld to create the lev file but the floor is always on the top so whenever i walk the character down the hill, i get negative coordinates. ( -x / -y )

yes i am definitely qualified to learn the skill, this error i get on all other classes, i use clien ran GS Share and databas GSDB, maybe it's my databas error, can you share your databas can i, thank you for the reply

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes i am definitely qualified to learn the skill, this error i get on all other classes, i use clien ran GS Share and databas GSDB, maybe it's my databas error, can you share your databas can i, thank you for the reply

It doesn't seem like you have actually learned the skill. Try clicking this button with red circle (look at this image):
Im just using the same database that was posted by OP.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone experience cant enter in trading hall? thru portal says failed to move. even use of bus card. or taxi card failed to move.. the quest already done.. even gm account can enter the TH map.. but when i try in emulator TH map is working i can enter.. any idea what is the problem?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyon can share Windy Hill minimap?

Also how to fix .lev file? I mean, how to fix the negative coordinate? is it possible to move the floor? Because i tried using the .wld to create the .lev file, but the floor is always on the top so whenever i walk the character down the hill, i get negative coordinates. ( -x / -y ). Is there a way to fix it?

Here you go.

Included Files:
-lev
-wld
-mmp (Add to map.rcc)

I don't know what you mean by negative coordinates but i have had no problem with this map as i can walk around the map without any issue.

ps. If you have the script, share it please :D

does anyone experience cant enter in trading hall? thru portal says failed to move. even use of bus card. or taxi card failed to move.. the quest already done.. even gm account can enter the TH map.. but when i try in emulator TH map is working i can enter.. any idea what is the problem?

Try this:
Open SG/MP/PH Hole lev files (w_city_s_01/02/03.lev) with leveditor - gateway management and check the gate's map id if it's correct (16,0 - TH Map ID)

Also make sure your server/client lev files are the same.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Try this:
Open SG/MP/PH Hole lev files (w_city_s_01/02/03.lev) with leveditor - gateway management and check the gate's map id if it's correct (16,0 - TH Map ID)

Also make sure your server/client lev files are the same.

server and client are same files. but in emulator i can enter the map thru portal or bus or taxi card. only ingame cannot enter,

[/QUOTE]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here you go.

Included Files:
-lev
-wld
-mmp (Add to map.rcc)

I don't know what you mean by negative coordinates but i have had no problem with this map as i can walk around the map without any issue.

ps. If you have the script, share it please :D

Thanks a lot for the files bro!

Yes my map was working and i can move around just fine without any issues, however like i said, whenever i move anywhere down the hill the coordinates becomes negative. Sorry im really terrible at explain things so this video might help:
(Take a look that the coordinates on top right.)

I've been trying to find the files and was so to go check one by one lol. But thanks for files really appreciate it! Btw, u should delete messages, your inbox is full :D

I don't have the script but i have something different in mind. I plan to use this map and make a script for it. What i have in mind is something like Raid boss but for single players only and instead of having only one boss to kill, the player has to kill each boss for each level till he reaches the top of the hill. I plan on using boss mobs from the weakest to the strongest. I mean like DS Jr > EF > NK > and so on :D.

Not sure if you like how it sounds but if i managed to pull this off, i wouldn't mind sharing you the script :D

i add cryption.rcc merge it to gs source but no luck always bugtrap when using cryption.rcc someone know this problem can you help me thanks guys

Can you share cryptionrcc source? The one posted here's already dead :(

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks a lot for the files bro!

Yes my map was working and i can move around just fine without any issues, however like i said, whenever i move anywhere down the hill the coordinates becomes negative. Sorry im really terrible at explain things so this video might help:
(Take a look that the coordinates on top right.)

I've been trying to find the files and was so to go check one by one lol. But thanks for files really appreciate it! Btw, u should delete messages, your inbox is full :D

I don't have the script but i have something different in mind. I plan to use this map and make a script for it. What i have in mind is something like Raid boss but for single players only and instead of having only one boss to kill, the player has to kill each boss for each level till he reaches the top of the hill. I plan on using boss mobs from the weakest to the strongest. I mean like DS Jr > EF > NK > and so on :D.

Not sure if you like how it sounds but if i managed to pull this off, i wouldn't mind sharing you the script :D

No prob. Yes i also check that coordinates but mine doesn't have negatives as you can see here: If isn't in the lev file and others then i don't know what's the cause i'm sorry.

For that script well, such a great idea. Go for it. Would like to have that :)

Back