Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

jsz

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone knows how to edit the level requirement for creating shaper class? the default is level 150.. i want to change it. and add level requirement also to magician, gunner and assassin class.. thanks in advanced

try changing this wLEVEL_FOR_ACTOR in default.charclass

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I check my maplist there are some maps inside but when i try to /m2p i cant go the map. How to check if the map is close or can use. And how to enable some maps. Thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I check my maplist there are some maps inside but when i try to /m2p i cant go the map. How to check if the map is close or can use. And how to enable some maps. Thanks

Use SpecialTool.exe to configure it easily without remembering the codes. You can also use it to add maps, edit compounds, & auto-level.
Make after adding your map or saving changes to maplist.lua copy all of its content and paste it on maplist.luc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open mapslist.luc or mapslist.lua, then find the map id you want to enable, then bUsed = 0, changed to bUsed = 1. Not sure if it is bUsed but I am pretty sure that it has "used" word.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like these 2 skills are not working, I don't know how to teleport from A to B
Any ideas about this?

pBw7X2 - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Open mapslist.luc or mapslist.lua, then find the map id you want to enable, then bUsed = 0, changed to bUsed = 1. Not sure if it is bUsed but I am pretty sure that it has "used" word.

Its already set to 1 but still in emulator or ingame cannot m2p to that map. Lev file also is found inside level folder.. maplist is also inside glogic.rcc

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Its already set to 1 but still in emulator or ingame cannot m2p to that map. Lev file also is found inside level folder.. maplist is also inside glogic.rcc
Well for me, i think if it is a dungeon map, you can't move to that using m2p command.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It doesn't seem like you have actually learned the skill. Try clicking this button with red circle (look at this image):
Im just using the same database that was posted by OP.

haha I'm used to the old version and never played the new ranworld version so I didn't know that, now I just remembered that sometimes learning a skill needs confirmation, it's really frustrating, thank you for your support. help me

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have the problem about the max upgrade level,how to change that without changing the source code?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone help me. how to fix gmc now.. before its working but when i update database for the website.. gmc not working now.. can someone send some tutorial to fix it.. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Have you already tried playing the magician pow class? Does the summon tiger follows you around?
It just stops wherever i last summoned it. I can't recall It unless im close to it like 8m or below. It also doesn't auto attack the enemy i have to consistently use the skill "animal attack order" if i want it to attack. Does it really work like that even on the official/ran-world gs? Or is it a bug?
I just checked, magician pow "order: return" skill should make your animal follow you around and the the "animal attack order" skill should make your animal auto attack enemies. Did you happen to find a fix for this?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Please help me. I already setup the includes and libs
K4bPqhT - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
seems like these 2 skills are not working, I don't know how to teleport from A to B
Any ideas about this?

pBw7X2 - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Just walk pass through to Portal A and you will get to Portal B

Attachments

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
anyone knows how to activate world battle, without getting error on agentserver regarding field server ID:1

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
does anyone try to add add stats command in source? can you give some info on how to do it? thanks in advanced

Back