Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
source have lock ? i see this src have control need contact admnistrator to allow use this source code ... @@

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
What episode for ran gs installer ?? Where to download ?? Already have the source code

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
The link just only the source code for the to compile the editor.. for player to run its need installer right?? Where to get the GS ranonline installer.. how to play ??

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The base client Im using from saint ran. It have 280 and 300 lv items

thanks btw can you reupload your cryptionrcc source? I try to merge other cryptionrcc in ran gs source but no luck whenever i try to encrypt files always bug trap thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone know how to fix this? help me please
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Can you share where do you get the ran Gs folder.. from 1st post only link for source code , cfg & thirdparty

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, everyone can teach me how to create a Chinese name When creating a role...thanks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Maybe it has some mobs or npc that doesn't exist on your crow.mnsf
Try making your own .Lev file (with no mobs) using the same wld files and see if it would still crash.

okay sir thank you.

Try making your own .Lev file (with no mobs) using the same wld files and see if it would still crash.

i tried to see using leveleditor but there is no mobs inside the altar, what do you think other cause of field server crash? even if list of mobs in mobs settings only npc

field server crash also when entering crypt

Back