Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You can go backread to see the fix for this, you have two options. Mine and @CNDev's

Visit this link:

And look for the HowTo and read/follow it carefully. Hoping you can get yours running in no time. Cheers!

dead link please reupload sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro did you already solve this problem? same mine

same error...
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
good day everyone, anyone knows how to enable other options in Macro? thank you in advance

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Great release! Special thanks to Quiirex and teza123, you are the best!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give me fixed database because my server game is always rollback and not saving anything. thanks

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can someone give me fixed database because my server game is always rollback and not saving anything. thanks

If you read this article carefully, you will find a solution!

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
If you read this article carefully, you will find a solution!

i do looking every solution on this thread but can't execute the query it says "not exist database name" if you have rangames1.bak fixed can u share it? i will appreciate that very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to restore database? In this thread was xml format I dont know how to restore in that format.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i do looking every solution on this thread but can't execute the query it says "not exist database name" if you have rangames1.bak fixed can u share it? i will appreciate that very much

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Brother, you only need to add ChaRebornNum on dbo.ChaInfoUpdatebase.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably most of you would hate it, mostly those who sell it and bought it.
There's a lot of reason for me to release this now, first I wasn't the one who gave a copy of this source to Shutelo, I gave the void main clients for themselves not for myself. I did sold the source twice after the issue that you blame me for giving Shutelo the source. I did earn some but not many as you guys. Don't worry there would be no more Quiirex/YeXiuPH in RAN industry as this is my farewell in this community aswell. ;)

If you want changes in RAN Development and improve it more as if you like the game, build it as one.
Anyways here's the links for everyone to enjoy.

GS Source Link :
RanThirdParty :
Database :

You might want to install VC9 ( Visual Studio 2008 and the SP1 Update ) to be able to compile it.
Here's the link for the update.

Goodluck on your developments and stay salty. :D

Credits :
Mars for selling the source outside Min Communication
Klung Lee for the source
Void Main for getting the source and finding suitable third-party
Eugene Saya for getting the GFX for third-party
Last edited by PyroSamurai; 01-03-21 at 08:50 PM. Reason: Shutelo wanted his embarrassing nickname removed.
Who has the source backup link?I believe it has been changed and is no longer complete

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Dude did you even check the links before posting again? They are all working.
RanThirdParty:
DB:

sir can you share your cryptic and altar script hehehehe

Back