Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Reaction score
Probably most of you would hate it, mostly those who sell it and bought it.
There's a lot of reason for me to release this now, first I wasn't the one who gave a copy of this source to Shutelo, I gave the void main clients for themselves not for myself. I did sold the source twice after the issue that you blame me for giving Shutelo the source. I did earn some but not many as you guys. Don't worry there would be no more Quiirex/YeXiuPH in RAN industry as this is my farewell in this community aswell. ;)

If you want changes in RAN Development and improve it more as if you like the game, build it as one.
Anyways here's the links for everyone to enjoy.

GS Source Link :
RanThirdParty :
Database :

You might want to install VC9 ( Visual Studio 2008 and the SP1 Update ) to be able to compile it.
Here's the link for the update.

Goodluck on your developments and stay salty. :D

Credits :
Mars for selling the source outside Min Communication
Klung Lee for the source
Void Main for getting the source and finding suitable third-party
Eugene Saya for getting the GFX for third-party

Last edited by a moderator:
Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
There is no power for change greater than a community discovering what it cares about.
Margaret J. Wheatley

Big F man. Thanks for all the things.

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Probably most of you would hate it, mostly those who sell it and bought it.
There's a lot of reason for me to release this now, first I wasn't the one who gave a copy of this source to Bubu (Shutelo), I gave the void main clients for themselves not for myself. I did sold the source twice after the issue that you blame me for giving Bubu (Shutelo) the source. I did earn some but not many as you guys. Don't worry there would be no more Quiirex/YeXiuPH in RAN industry as this is my farewell in this community aswell. ;)

If you want changes in RAN Development and improve it more as if you like the game, build it as one.

I used to visit this forum over a decade ago and although im not a good coder nor a good developer, i really love seeing people build things together and help each other and every possible way they could. But nowadays, people rarely help one another and mostly keep everything private for their own benefit, for $$$.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Well, I just think you made the most noble choice others won't ever do. Btw, mind if I ask, RanThirdParty is for what ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Wow nice share this is the source everyone is waiting to be share

sorry for bad english:p:

Reaction score
Hello goods news to everyone, it is indeed confirmed the full source code of RanGS!

To compile, kindly set your folder structure to this (assuming C:\), you can also put it on E:\, etc

Ran Source code:
C:\_Work\ran

Third Party:
C:\_Work\RanThirdParty

Note: Its okay regardless of drive, as long as the structure has been retained.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello goods news to everyone, it is indeed confirmed the full source code of RanGS!

To compile, kindly set your folder structure to this (assuming C:\), you can also put it on E:\, etc

Ran Source code:

Third Party:

wow thanks sir

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

Ran Source code:

Third Party:

Thanks sir for this information

Reaction score

Ran Source code:

Third Party:

haven't explore the full source yet, is there any missing file?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
@Quiirex See, how others appreciate you after you give them what they want, they are good to you, if you have something for them. that's how our world operate.

Back