Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

edit it but same error , and why can't del character
Following this tutorial
A little share for those who can't fix the ChaInfoUpdateBase which causes the rollback on Level and etc.

You must add ChaRebornNum on dbo.ChaInfoUpdatebase under the Stored Procedure or just execute this query. Enjoy

USE [RanGameS1]
GO

/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/
DROP PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase]
GO

/****** Object: StoredProcedure [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase] Script Date: 03/03/2021 2:36:21 PM ******/
SET ANSI_NULLS ON
GO

SET QUOTED_IDENTIFIER ON
GO

CREATE PROCEDURE [dbo].[ChaInfoUpdateBase]
@ChaBright int,
@Chalevel int,
@Chamoney money,
@ChaDex int,
@ChaIntel int,
@Chaschool int,
@ChaHair int,
@ChaFace int,
@Chaliving int,
@Chastrong int,
@Chapower int,
@Chaspirit int,
@Chastrength int,
@ChastRemain int,
@ChaAttackP int,
@ChaDefenseP int,
@ChaFightA int,
@ChashootA int,
@ChaExp money,
@ChaskillPoint int,
@ChaHP int,
@ChamP int,
@ChasP int,
@ChaPK int,
@ChastartMap int,
@ChastartGate int,
@ChaposX float,
@ChaposY float,
@ChaposZ float,
@ChasaveMap int,
@ChasavePosX float,
@ChasavePosY float,
@ChasavePosZ float,
@ChareturnMap int,
@ChareturnPosX float,
@ChareturnPosY float,
@ChareturnPosZ float,
@ChareExp money,
@ChasafeTime smallint,
@ChacP int,
@ChaNum int,
@ChamacroT int,
@SkillSlotNum int,
@CharebornNum int
AS
BEGIN
SET NOCOUNT ON

UPDATE dbo.ChaInfo
SET ChaBright = @ChaBright,
ChaLevel = @Chalevel,
ChaMoney = @Chamoney,
ChaDex = @ChaDex,
ChaIntel = @ChaIntel,

ChaSchool = @Chaschool,
ChaHair = @ChaHair,
ChaFace = @ChaFace,
ChaLiving = @Chaliving,
ChaStrong = @Chastrong,

ChaPower = @Chapower,
ChaSpirit = @Chaspirit,
ChaStrength = @Chastrength,
ChaStRemain = @ChastRemain,
ChaAttackP = @ChaAttackP,

ChaDefenseP = @ChaDefenseP,
ChaFightA = @ChaFightA,
ChaShootA = @ChashootA,
ChaExp = @ChaExp,
ChaSkillPoint = @ChaskillPoint,

ChaHP = @ChaHP,
ChaMP = @ChamP,
ChaSP = @ChasP,
ChaPK = @ChaPK,
ChaStartMap = @ChastartMap,

ChaStartGate = @ChastartGate,
ChaPosX = @ChaposX,
ChaPosY = @ChaposY,
ChaPosZ = @ChaposZ,
ChaSaveMap = @ChasaveMap,

ChaSavePosX = @ChasavePosX,
ChaSavePosY = @ChasavePosY,
ChaSavePosZ = @ChasavePosZ,
ChaReturnMap = @ChareturnMap,
ChaReturnPosX = @ChareturnPosX,

ChaReturnPosY = @ChareturnPosY,
ChaReturnPosZ = @ChareturnPosZ,
ChaReExp = @ChareExp,
ChaSafeTime = @ChasafeTime,
ChaCP = @ChacP,
ChaMacroT = @ChamacroT,
SkillSlotNum = @SkillSlotNum,
ChaRebornNum = @CharebornNum

WHERE ChaNum = @ChaNum

exec sp_DeleteChaResetInfo @ChaNum

SET NOCOUNT ON
END

GO

If you want to remove the character, you need to check another table related.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have alternative client for this like orginal client from gs? i tried to use yong client, new ran indo and ran playpark my none of them are compatible the only client working is ran inter client and its different from original gs client cuz its already modified

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
cfg port err

CServer1
port=SessionServerport
Cserver2 port=FieldServerport

Too many private messages to answer all together
As long as the port the same can

I have solved the problem

by sjb8ifdmvm Thank you

How do you solve the problem of AgentServer stuck?
你怎麼解決AgentServer卡死問題?我也台灣

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have alternative client for this like orginal client from gs? i tried to use yong client, new ran indo and ran playpark my none of them are compatible the only client working is ran inter client and its different from original gs client cuz its already modified

let me see your error bro

Reaction score
I cant Exchange to Alert Obinian, no open window thing.
So I participated the Instance Dungeon..
After Alert Obinian appeared I can't click.

PS: I generated the Alert Obinian to SG Campus since I ran out of time to the Instance Dungeon

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

PS: I generated the Alert Obinian to SG Campus since I ran out of time to the Instance Dungeon

try edit npctalk

try edit npctalk

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How do you solve the problem of AgentServer stuck?
你怎麼解決AgentServer卡死問題?我也台灣

AF serverDisable the same directory
AF 伺服器 禁止相同目錄

Unless you modify the original code
除非您修改原碼

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the cmpatible client of this source? thank you so much...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

if you are using ran inter client some npc missing config files thats why many npc u cant click

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Can anyone share the compatible client . thank you so much...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
how to fix these?
thanks.

For ERROR GeoIP Init Fail, just copy "cVerGeo.dat" to your server files directory

And I also have those errors on field and agent but my server's running fine, tho i hope someone knows how to get rid of those.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For ERROR GeoIP Init Fail, just copy "cVerGeo.dat" to your server files directory

And I also have those errors on field and agent but my server's running fine, tho i hope someone knows how to get rid of those.

thank you for the info. and yes, this error(s) was encountered at any ran gs client or shared client files that i used.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

error in field and agent mostly cause by missing npc config or unreadable/incompatible that why many npc in game are not clickable actually u can check the error file to verify what the problem why its error maybe missing or unreadable/incompatible file that all showing in ur log in server files

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Error 2 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Final referenced in function "private: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall CFacebook::md5(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?md5@CFacebook@@AAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@@Z) SNSLib.libError 3 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Final libcurl.libError 4 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Final libcurl.libError 5 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Update referenced in function "private: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall CFacebook::md5(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?md5@CFacebook@@AAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@@Z) SNSLib.libError 6 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Update libcurl.libError 7 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Update libcurl.libError 8 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Init referenced in function "private: class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __thiscall CFacebook::md5(class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > &)" (?md5@CFacebook@@AAE?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@AAV23@@Z) SNSLib.libError 9 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Init libcurl.libError 10 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _MD5_Init libcurl.libError 11 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _HMAC referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_hmac_sha1_raw(char const *,unsigned int,char const *,unsigned int)" (?oauth_sign_hmac_sha1_raw@@YAPADPBDI0I@Z) SNSLib.libError 12 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_sha1 referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_hmac_sha1_raw(char const *,unsigned int,char const *,unsigned int)" (?oauth_sign_hmac_sha1_raw@@YAPADPBDI0I@Z) SNSLib.libError 13 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_PKEY_free referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 14 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _EVP_PKEY_free libcurl.libError 15 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CRYPTO_free referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 16 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CRYPTO_free libcurl.libError 17 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_SignFinal referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 18 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestUpdate referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 19 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestInit referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 20 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_PKEY_size referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 21 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_free referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 22 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _BIO_free libcurl.libError 23 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PEM_read_bio_PrivateKey referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 24 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_new_mem_buf referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_sign_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_sign_rsa_sha1@@YAPADPBD0@Z) SNSLib.libError 25 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 26 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_VerifyFinal referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 27 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PEM_read_bio_PUBKEY referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 28 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_free referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 29 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _X509_free libcurl.libError 30 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_pubkey referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 31 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_pubkey libcurl.libError 32 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PEM_read_bio_X509 referenced in function "int __cdecl oauth_verify_rsa_sha1(char const *,char const *,char const *)" (?oauth_verify_rsa_sha1@@YAHPBD00@Z) SNSLib.libError 33 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestFinal referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_body_hash_file(char *)" (?oauth_body_hash_file@@YAPADPAD@Z) SNSLib.libError 34 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_MD_size referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_body_hash_file(char *)" (?oauth_body_hash_file@@YAPADPAD@Z) SNSLib.libError 35 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_MD_CTX_init referenced in function "char * __cdecl oauth_body_hash_file(char *)" (?oauth_body_hash_file@@YAPADPAD@Z) SNSLib.libError 36 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__xlCreateBookA referenced in function "protected: void __thiscall sc::Excel::CreateBook(void)" (?CreateBook@Excel@sc@@IAEXXZ) SigmaCore.libError 37 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__timeGetTime@0 referenced in function "unsigned long __cdecl sc::calculateCpuSpeed(void)" (?calculateCpuSpeed@sc@@YAKXZ) SigmaCore.libError 38 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __imp__timeGetTime@0 SigmaCore.libError 39 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _VerQueryValueA@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl sc::getFileVersion(void)" (?getFileVersion@sc@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ) SigmaCore.libError 40 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _GetFileVersionInfoA@16 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl sc::getFileVersion(void)" (?getFileVersion@sc@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ) SigmaCore.libError 41 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _GetFileVersionInfoSizeA@8 referenced in function "class std::basic_string<char,struct std::char_traits<char>,class std::allocator<char> > __cdecl sc::getFileVersion(void)" (?getFileVersion@sc@@YA?AV?$basic_string@DU?$char_traits@D@std@@V?$allocator@D@2@@std@@XZ) SigmaCore.libError 42 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MiniDumpWriteDump@28 referenced in function "void __cdecl sc::util::makeMiniDump(void)" (?makeMiniDump@util@sc@@YAXXZ) SigmaCore.libError 43 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data referenced in function _Curl_ssl_cleanup libcurl.libError 44 error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol _CRYPTO_cleanup_all_ex_data libcurl.libError 45 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_status referenced in function _rand_enough libcurl.libError 46 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_file_name referenced in function _ossl_seed libcurl.libError 47 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_load_file referenced in function _ossl_seed libcurl.libError 48 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_check_private_key referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 49 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_free referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 50 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_PKEY_copy_parameters referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 51 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_privatekey referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 52 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_certificate referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 53 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_new referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 54 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 55 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 56 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_use_certificate_file referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 57 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 58 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_set_default_passwd_cb_userdata referenced in function _cert_stuff libcurl.libError 59 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_ctrl referenced in function _x509_name_oneline libcurl.libError 60 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_NAME_print_ex referenced in function _x509_name_oneline libcurl.libError 61 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_new referenced in function _x509_name_oneline libcurl.libError 62 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_s_mem referenced in function _x509_name_oneline libcurl.libError 63 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_subject_name referenced in function _cert_verify_callback libcurl.libError 64 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_STORE_CTX_get_current_cert referenced in function _cert_verify_callback libcurl.libError 65 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_error_string_n referenced in function _SSL_strerror libcurl.libError 66 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_screen referenced in function _Curl_ossl_init libcurl.libError 67 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _OPENSSL_add_all_algorithms_noconf referenced in function _Curl_ossl_init libcurl.libError 68 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_library_init referenced in function _Curl_ossl_init libcurl.libError 69 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_load_error_strings referenced in function _Curl_ossl_init libcurl.libError 70 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_cleanup referenced in function _Curl_ossl_cleanup libcurl.libError 71 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_free_strings referenced in function _Curl_ossl_cleanup libcurl.libError 72 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_peek referenced in function _Curl_ossl_check_cxn libcurl.libError 73 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_free referenced in function _Curl_ossl_close libcurl.libError 74 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_set_connect_state referenced in function _Curl_ossl_close libcurl.libError 75 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_shutdown referenced in function _Curl_ossl_close libcurl.libError 76 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_error_string referenced in function _Curl_ossl_shutdown libcurl.libError 77 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_get_error referenced in function _Curl_ossl_shutdown libcurl.libError 78 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_error referenced in function _Curl_ossl_shutdown libcurl.libError 79 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_read referenced in function _Curl_ossl_shutdown libcurl.libError 80 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_clear_error referenced in function _Curl_ossl_shutdown libcurl.libError 81 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_SESSION_free referenced in function _Curl_ossl_session_free libcurl.libError 82 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ERR_remove_state referenced in function _Curl_ossl_close_all libcurl.libError 83 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_STRING_to_UTF8 referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 84 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _CRYPTO_malloc referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 85 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_STRING_type referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 86 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_NAME_ENTRY_get_data referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 87 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_NAME_get_entry referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 88 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_NAME_get_index_by_NID referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 89 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _GENERAL_NAMES_free referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 90 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_STRING_length referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 91 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_STRING_data referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 92 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sk_value referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 93 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _sk_num referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 94 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_ext_d2i referenced in function _verifyhost libcurl.libError 95 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_set_fd referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 96 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_set_session referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 97 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_ctrl referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 98 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_set_verify referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 99 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_STORE_set_flags referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 100 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_load_crl_file referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 101 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_STORE_add_lookup referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 102 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_LOOKUP_file referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 103 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 104 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_set_cipher_list referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 105 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_ctrl referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 106 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_callback_ctrl referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 107 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CTX_new referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 108 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _TLSv1_client_method referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 109 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSLv2_client_method referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 110 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSLv3_client_method referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 111 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSLv23_client_method referenced in function _ossl_connect_step1 libcurl.libError 112 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_CIPHER_get_name referenced in function _ossl_connect_step2 libcurl.libError 113 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_current_cipher referenced in function _ossl_connect_step2 libcurl.libError 114 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_connect referenced in function _ossl_connect_step2 libcurl.libError 115 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _i2t_ASN1_OBJECT referenced in function _asn1_object_dump libcurl.libError 116 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_STRING_print referenced in function _X509V3_ext libcurl.libError 117 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509V3_EXT_print referenced in function _X509V3_ext libcurl.libError 118 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_EXTENSION_get_critical referenced in function _X509V3_ext libcurl.libError 119 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_EXTENSION_get_object referenced in function _X509V3_ext libcurl.libError 120 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PEM_write_bio_X509 referenced in function _dumpcert libcurl.libError 121 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BN_bn2bin referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 122 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BN_num_bits referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 123 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_serialNumber referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 124 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _ASN1_INTEGER_get referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 125 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_get_issuer_name referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 126 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_peer_cert_chain referenced in function _get_cert_chain libcurl.libError 127 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_verify_cert_error_string referenced in function _servercert libcurl.libError 128 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_verify_result referenced in function _servercert libcurl.libError 129 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _X509_check_issued referenced in function _servercert libcurl.libError 130 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _PEM_read_X509 referenced in function _servercert libcurl.libError 131 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get_peer_certificate referenced in function _servercert libcurl.libError 132 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_get1_session referenced in function _ossl_connect_step3 libcurl.libError 133 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_pending referenced in function _Curl_ossl_data_pending libcurl.libError 134 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSL_write referenced in function _ossl_send libcurl.libError 135 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _SSLeay referenced in function _Curl_ossl_version libcurl.libError 136 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_unbind_s referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 137 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_msgfree referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 138 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_next_entry referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 139 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ber_free referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 140 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_next_attribute referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 141 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_memfree referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 142 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_value_free_len referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 143 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_get_values_len referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 144 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_first_attribute referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 145 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_get_dn referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 146 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_first_entry referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 147 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_search_s referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 148 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_simple_bind_s referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 149 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_init referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 150 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_set_option referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 151 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol __imp__ldap_err2string referenced in function _Curl_ldap libcurl.libError 152 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DES_set_key referenced in function _setup_des_key libcurl.libError 153 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DES_set_odd_parity referenced in function _setup_des_key libcurl.libError 154 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _DES_ecb_encrypt referenced in function _lm_resp libcurl.libError 155 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD4_Final referenced in function _mk_nt_hash libcurl.libError 156 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD4_Update referenced in function _mk_nt_hash libcurl.libError 157 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _MD4_Init referenced in function _mk_nt_hash libcurl.libError 158 error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _RAND_bytes referenced in function _Curl_output_ntlm libcurl.libError 159 fatal error LNK1120: 144 unresolved externals C:\RanGSDEV\GS\ran\/_bin/SNSTool.exe

i try to compile SNSTOOL.EXE and this happen anyone help me about this problem thanks

Back