Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums
Anyone can help me in this problem

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can help me im always getting this error when i try to compile

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
it should be included when you install VS2008. Check your VS2008 again to confirm you have installed it.
can i know your include and lib files format look like this or i have missing parts?C:\_Work\ran\=DX_Lib\x64C:\_Work\ran\=LibraryC:\_Work\ran\=IncludeC:\_Work\ran\=DX_Include

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Probably most of you would hate it, mostly those who sell it and bought it.
There's a lot of reason for me to release this now, first I wasn't the one who gave a copy of this source to Bubu (Shutelo), I gave the void main clients for themselves not for myself. I did sold the source twice after the issue that you blame me for giving Bubu (Shutelo) the source. I did earn some but not many as you guys. Don't worry there would be no more Quiirex/YeXiuPH in RAN industry as this is my farewell in this community aswell. ;)

If you want changes in RAN Development and improve it more as if you like the game, build it as one.
Anyways here's the links for everyone to enjoy.

GS Source Link :
RanThirdParty :
Database :

You might want to install VC9 ( Visual Studio 2008 and the SP1 Update ) to be able to compile it.
Here's the link for the update.

Goodluck on your developments and stay salty. :D

Credits :
Mars for selling the source outside Min Communication
Klung Lee for the source
Void Main for getting the source and finding suitable third-party
Eugene Saya for getting the GFX for third-party

tons of ps right now are opening gs server lol... goodluck with your mobile games and congratulation for buyer this source thousand $$ for not legit agreement :junglejane:

lol many ppl trying hard to compile this source :w00t: kindly pm me for tutorial compile this source (free)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
tons of ps right now are opening gs server lol... goodluck with your mobile games and congratulation for buyer this source thousand $$ for not legit agreement :junglejane:

lol many ppl trying hard to compile this source :w00t: kindly pm me for tutorial compile this source (free)

check pm sir ty :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score

I just sent you a message :D

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
WOW... this is i'm waiting for... thank you so much.

TianSing selling this for 50k lol

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone know how to fix error C2061:CryptoPP in config.h?
When I compile cryptlib alone, its success.
But compile in release I get C2061.
-----------
Sorry for my bad English.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone can share the guide how to compile this source code

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

PM sent. thank you sir.

Back