Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone what compatible ranmanager for this source i try to use gmc on this source but to many errors like item is gone in inventory i appreciate your help thanks!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi Grayboy95,

You don't actually need to hex the Cache Server, well if you know what you are doing, that's the simplest thing you can do. If not, you can just make another folder and name it like "Integration Cache Server" and copy the required ".DLL" files for CacheServer.exe then copy the config file and change the <SERVER_TYPE> to 10 and <SERVICE_PORT> 7106 and also copy the "Data" folder including only the following folders below:

glogic
glogicserver
gui
skinobject

Hope this helps.. :thumbup1:

Hi death gun,

use Server Side

Check your CFG all OK

1, Session server.exe OK
2, Login Server.exe OK
3, CacheServer.exe OK --> folder??
4, CacheServer2.exe ?? --> folder??
5, Field Server.exe is not responding
6, Agent Server.exe is not responding

Same error testing :(

test - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Probably most of you would hate it, mostly those who sell it and bought it.
There's a lot of reason for me to release this now, first I wasn't the one who gave a copy of this source to Shutelo, I gave the void main clients for themselves not for myself. I did sold the source twice after the issue that you blame me for giving Shutelo the source. I did earn some but not many as you guys. Don't worry there would be no more Quiirex/YeXiuPH in RAN industry as this is my farewell in this community aswell. ;)

If you want changes in RAN Development and improve it more as if you like the game, build it as one.
Anyways here's the links for everyone to enjoy.

GS Source Link :
RanThirdParty :
Database :

You might want to install VC9 ( Visual Studio 2008 and the SP1 Update ) to be able to compile it.
Here's the link for the update.

Goodluck on your developments and stay salty. :D

Credits :
Mars for selling the source outside Min Communication
Klung Lee for the source
Void Main for getting the source and finding suitable third-party
Eugene Saya for getting the GFX for third-party

thanks for sharing this, really helpful :D

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes bro, it's on your glogic. Does your mob contain the genitem with Q or q on the first letter bro? Then after you check that one, it contains Q or q .genitem, you open that genitem on your Reditor.exe, check if the id of Qbox is not commented. And also bro you might want to check the Qboxes on your Item editor if it contains Gen ID, Gen ID is the ID that will be used in the .genitem files bro.

Hey brother, its working. destiny box spawn, thanks for the info. :lol:
( i manually input those boxes random on the mobs because of different declared Gen ID )
Quiirex - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to ask, how to start the server properly ?

What I did is I run the

session>cache1>cache2>field>agent>login

and the game runs well without problem.

my concern now is how to shut down the server properly ? I'm scared if i did it wrong it may caused server rollback?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't know tell i can't you this cache server 2 is not working for I can't help you

Screen shot please sir :(

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone what compatible ranmanager for this source i try to use gmc on this source but to many errors like item is gone in inventory i appreciate your help thanks!

Have you tried this modified GMC Source? http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-rangs-gmcharedit-1195609/
It does seem to work.

HOW TO CREATE>

dbo.ChaInfoUpdatebase

TO FIX LEVEL ROLLBACK

Somebody made a fix for this, check this post: http://forum.ragezone.com/f528/share-gs-source-selling-1195341-post9069270/#post9069270

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
image_2021-04-12_164546 - [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling - RaGEZONE Forums

[h=1]I already tried installing Visual C++ Redistributable All in one but I'm still getting this error how can I fix this?[/h]

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hey guys, I want to ask, how to start the server properly ?

What I did is I run the

session>cache1>cache2>field>agent>login

and the game runs well without problem.

my concern now is how to shut down the server properly ? I'm scared if i did it wrong it may caused server rollback?

do anyone know about this ??

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to edit randomoption.bin for item i want to change into fix value example attack 100 defence 100 something like that when open box for newbie

Btw i try to edit in gmc but it didnt work advance thankyou

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello guys! Hope you guys are doing great.
I just want to ask something. Do I really need to restart my game servers when I have a new patch files?

Computers are fast; programmers keep it slow.
[VIP] Member
Reaction score
tried, but some player account got rollback, idk about level, but my friend told me about missing items inside their inventory
Because this is very wrong.

Login, Field, Agent, Cache1, Cache2, Session.

If you stop Agent first before Field, you would experience rollbacks (from their last logout). Somebody correct me if I am wrong.

Back