[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Page 49 of 80 FirstFirst ... 39414243444546474849505152535455565759 ... LastLast
Results 721 to 735 of 1196
  1. #721
    Ultimate Member calibur17 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    178Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanwinhk View Post
    THX,i OPEND,BUT WHICH ONE IS ABOUT DESTINY BOX DROP?PLZ TEACH ME
    Not sure but check this one:
    Code:
    bQBoxDrop = true,

  2. #722
    Member ivanwinhk is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by calibur17 View Post
    Not sure but check this one:
    Code:
    bQBoxDrop = true,
    i checked it,it was true already in some map,but it cant appear.Is that about the mob genitem in glogic?maybe i need to add it myself

    UPDATE:i CHECk the Q_LV.genitem is worked,but the destiny box is still cant drop.
    Last edited by ivanwinhk; 27-03-21 at 05:04 PM.

  3. #723
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    92Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    can someone upload the bins :(

  4. #724
    Soon enough~ lars is online now
    True MemberRank
    Feb 2016 Join Date
    #include "XX.h"Location
    229Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Bin: UFILE

    This is my personal build (old) but i don't have time to provide VirusTotal link, maybe someone can. Thanks.
    This ain't real.

  5. #725
    Member garinggo is offline
    MemberRank
    Oct 2015 Join Date
    92Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by lars View Post
    Bin: UFILE

    This is my personal build (old) but i don't have time to provide VirusTotal link, maybe someone can. Thanks.
    no problem atleast you help me :).

    - - - Updated - - -
    Last edited by garinggo; 28-03-21 at 05:17 AM.

  6. #726
    Member ivanwinhk is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanwinhk View Post
    i checked it,it was true already in some map,but it cant appear.Is that about the mob genitem in glogic?maybe i need to add it myself

    UPDATE:i CHECk the Q_LV.genitem is worked,but the destiny box is still cant drop.
    OH GOD...finally i fixed it.thank god!

  7. #727
    Ultimate Member rcanary is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    171Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    any idea what is this game text error? and how to find it? thanks.



  8. #728
    Member mateo13 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    64Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by rcanary View Post
    any idea what is this game text error? and how to find it? thanks.


    Edit your itemstrtable_gs.xml - located at data/gui

    You need to manually update that one as well everytime you change or add values on item.isf

    Add this below SENTENSE 015_003 (for example):
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="IN_015_004">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Your New Item Name</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="ID_015_004">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">skip or put the same value as your new item description</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>

    And don't forget to update your glogic.rcc, client and server files.

  9. #729
    Ultimate Member rcanary is offline
    MemberRank
    Feb 2018 Join Date
    171Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by mateo13 View Post
    Edit your itemstrtable_gs.xml - located at data/gui

    You need to manually update that one as well everytime you change or add values on item.isf

    Add this below SENTENSE 015_003 (for example):
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="IN_015_004">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">Your New Item Name</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>
    <SENTENSE Ver="1" Id="ID_015_004">
    <VALUE Lang="GS">skip or put the same value as your new item description</VALUE>
    </SENTENSE>

    And don't forget to update your glogic.rcc, client and server files.

    Thank you, i will try.

  10. #730
    Ultimate Member abn0rmalism0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    177Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    how to add in game registration in gs?

  11. #731
    Hardcore Member arwekaj09 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2020 Join Date
    NowhereLocation
    138Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by abn0rmalism0 View Post
    how to add in game registration in gs?
    currently working on it

  12. #732
    Ultimate Member abn0rmalism0 is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    177Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by arwekaj09 View Post
    currently working on it
    your control pannel is working in gs mine is not working

  13. #733
    Hardcore Member masterband1427 is offline
    MemberRank
    Mar 2011 Join Date
    Los Angeles, CaLocation
    114Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by ivanwinhk View Post
    OH GOD...finally i fixed it.thank god!
    then please share how you fix it so the next time someone encounter this problem maybe your solution could help them fix it :) just saying. :D
    Aleyyyyyyyyyy

  14. #734
    Member ivanwinhk is offline
    MemberRank
    Jun 2019 Join Date
    26Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    Quote Originally Posted by masterband1427 View Post
    then please share how you fix it so the next time someone encounter this problem maybe your solution could help them fix it :) just saying. :D
    destiny box cant drop
    u must add it itemcode in lv.genitem
    like:QTITEM 9,1 chance%
    the q_lvl genitem is about the chance which type destiny box dropi think,u can use lv-lv period genitem that u dont need to fix 1 by 1

  15. #735
    Registered devianleong is offline
    MemberRank
    Apr 2020 Join Date
    7Posts

    Re: [SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

    I notice the source code is comment out all the m_pInterface variable and it causing clubwar timer and some other interface not showing. Anyone know how to fix m_pInterface? in GLGaeaClient.cpp and GLGaeaClientClubBattle.cpp?

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.PNG 
Views:	88 
Size:	15.2 KB 
ID:	169439



Advertisement