Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] FULL GS SOURCE - No More Selling

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
can someone help compile gs file with no error .. 41 success and the rest failed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi,

Anyone know how to encrypt glogic.rcc with password?
find file "unzipper.cpp "

UINT CUnzipper::UnzipToMemory(const std::string& ZipFileName, const std::string& FileName, PBYTE& cBuffer)
{
if (!OpenZip(ZipFileName.c_str()))
return FALSE;
if (!m_uzFile)
return FALSE;
if (GetFileCount() == 0)
return FALSE;

UINT nRetB(0);

std::string strFileName(ZipFileName);
strFileName += FileName;

if (GOTOFILEPOS(strFileName)) // GotoFilePos로 이동
{
UZ_FileInfo info;
GetFileInfo(info);

// if the item is a folder then simply return 'TRUE'
//if (info.szFileName[lstrlen(info.szFileName) - 1] == '\\')
// continue;

if (IsEncrypted(info.dwFlags)) // MEMO : 암호화 된 파일이면...
{
if (unzOpenCurrentFilePassword(m_uzFile, "tkqwlf") != UNZ_OK) NB: (PASWORD RCC: tkqwlf)default GS and ur singkron file basic.exe )
return UINT_MAX;
}
else
{
if( unzOpenCurrentFile(m_uzFile) != UNZ_OK )
return UINT_MAX;
}

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
For me failed still even I copy share directories here. Using vs 2008 maybe source have error or missing file

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
For me failed still even I copy share directories here. Using vs 2008 maybe source have error or missing file
i give u tips for succes compile Link t
I teach how to be successful compile Ran Online GS

1. look for the RanThirdParty folder and go to the XtremeToolKit folder, continue to the library folder as shown in the picture (toolkitPro files need 4 files)
2. Create the vc90 folder in the library folder, the files are as shown in the picture
3. look for the boost_1_43 folder inside, there is no lib folder, create it first and the files are as shown in the picture

good luck compile

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi. Can someone help. I need to change the schedule of TW in the game. Is it correct that the file that I need to edit is CaptureTheField_gs.nut? If so, where can I find the schedule? Thank you!

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i give u tips for succes compile Link t

I teach how to be successful compile Ran Online GS

1. look for the RanThirdParty folder and go to the XtremeToolKit folder, continue to the library folder as shown in the picture (toolkitPro files need 4 files)
2. Create the vc90 folder in the library folder, the files are as shown in the picture
3. look for the boost_1_43 folder inside, there is no lib folder, create it first and the files are as shown in the picture

good luck compile
thanks man :D but when you have gs files you should have biggest specs also to run the server right ? its too expensive theres a possible way ? to run the gs file in small specs?

Back