Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] Just another Ran Online Launcher

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi everyone just want to test my skills as a newbie programmer so I made a Ran Online Launcher with a special feature of transparent background. This is only working for "Game.exe" not for "MiniA.exe". I will attach the source code here so that you can modify the way you want.

Screenshot:
Launcher Only:
Source Code:

jayel0309 - [SHARE] Just another Ran Online Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's just look like a desktop background coz it has a transparent background but it's not ??????????????????

Reaction score
Hi everyone just want to test my skills as a newbie programmer so I made a Ran Online Launcher with a special feature of transparent background. This is only working for "Game.exe" not for "MiniA.exe". I will attach the source code here so that you can modify the way you want.

Screenshot:
Launcher Only:
Source Code:

jayel0309 - [SHARE] Just another Ran Online Launcher - RaGEZONE Forums

VIRUSTOTAL SCAN(SOURCE CODE:
LAUNCHER:

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
explain why only working for game.exe parameter ?? you can't set any parameter at source?? :blink:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
It's only working for game.exe coz thats the exe file I tested for this launcher. If you want to work also for minia.exe you can download the source code then modify it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
yeah backdoor detected!! and the 1 person who disliked my reply I am sure he is also the owner of this dummy account it's Obviously defensive hahaha

I guest there's this "Wacatac.C!ml" file in the source code coz my visual studio is only a cracked version.

Sorry. I'm not the type of person who pay for a software

Back