Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Share] RanGS GMCharEdit

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
it has an error while build. do you have a gmcharedit application only? :ehh: thank you.
i hope someone share,

make sure you have updated toolkit in ranthirdparty..

i already updated the toolkit but keeps prompt the error on build, do you have a application only?, i would like to try the gmcharedit exe, thank you.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
the tutorial is good enough to understand, thanks for this. but, I got some serious problem after using this/gs GMCharEdit. after edit the stats of an items (example : I edit the random value of an item inside inventory) then save. when login into client, the items (edited one) gone. and also, some other player also 'lost' their items (top/weapon or other parts). be careful when using this on live server.

same i encounter missing item when editing random option

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Salamat Shopee!
oNY8lxx - [Share] RanGS GMCharEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Who can share GMCharEdit file to help me fix the ADO connect error?
Thx a lot...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have few noob question as I am noob. How do we send Item to all player banks?.

Also I tried the function inside GMC but I received Permission Denied
Noritsu - [Share] RanGS GMCharEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Guys sorry im a newbie, i have a queston, if i want to set gmc , am i have to set sql and server first?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes, for the gmc to edit something, it must be connected to the sql db where it stores the data
noted bro, one question bro, is the server must be running for public or only connected to sql first to opened gmc?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Did any encounter error from edit skill in GMC?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, Is there anybody encountered Permission Denied problem in GMC? how to fix this btw? Thanks in advance

1685483088986 - [Share] RanGS GMCharEdit - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back