Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[share] ranshop db juver source in game item shop [no more selling]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Bro can u share the other working database? I don't have rangame 1P & rangame1S

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Still having an issue on ITEM MALL??

DOWNLOAD LINK :

ENJOY!

One like is very much enough..

this is working if i manually add it on database but in GM tool failed.. how to fix?
arwekaj09 - [share] ranshop db juver source in game item shop [no more selling] - RaGEZONE Forums

Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
can you give me your ran manager sir? i want to try too

This just download it : ranmanager
be careful with this just use this to send items on bank.. don't use the other functions as it may not compatible..
the send item to bank is only working for all.. but if you choose send it to all "online" players it will still send items including those not online.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
This just download it : ranmanager
be careful with this just use this to send items on bank.. don't use the other functions as it may not compatible..
the send item to bank is only working for all.. but if you choose send it to all "online" players it will still send items including those not online.
its working now. thank you sir ^_^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Still having an issue on ITEM MALL??

DOWNLOAD LINK :

ENJOY!

One like is very much enough..

is this ranshop votepoints and premium points? or how to make it votepoints and battlepoints?

Back