Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[SHARE] Scuffed Square Market

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
As far as I know this is all compatible to any episode. All you have to do load this .wld to your lev editor and create new .lev
I created this using our wld maker/editor.

if this is compatible to any episode? why i'm having an invalid version when i try to load the .wld ?

Reaction score
if this is compatible to any episode? why i'm having an invalid version when i try to load the .wld ?

idk what to say anymore. All I know I made this map and I based it on ran online v822 ep7 and If im not mistaken our .wld never changed or whatnot. Im not good with src coding that is why I do this instead LOL

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Sir, can you make a video about setting the collision please ?. Idk how to make it work , thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Scuffed Version Market
This is not the official market. Comparison from Size,Objects and coordination are not identical so use it if you want to or not. Only Big objects has collision but objects like chairs,shed,lights are still passable. less design compare to official. No minimap. You have to resize the actual mini map and rotate to make it fit and work. Thats easy work using paint.

#letsloveoneanother

Can you also share your own mmp sir? Thanks

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
idk what to say anymore. All I know I made this map and I based it on ran online v822 ep7 and If im not mistaken our .wld never changed or whatnot. Im not good with src coding that is why I do this instead LOL

HI I already fix this how to load this in level editor and add some npc's, campus gates, tw gates, lost city gates and change all the market buggy in campuses to my new .lev file. the problem is whenever I go to my newlev file using the market buggy. it;s say [4]Data Error Movement Failed! how to fix this ?

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
HI I already fix this how to load this in level editor and add some npc's, campus gates, tw gates, lost city gates and change all the market buggy in campuses to my new .lev file. the problem is whenever I go to my newlev file using the market buggy. it;s say [4]Data Error Movement Failed! how to fix this ?

Easy fix, make sure that your gate number to the map you want to enter is exist.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thanks, nice share. Is it compatible for Neo Files?

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
THANKS! anyone has tut on how to make this as .lev?
MONGFX - [SHARE] Scuffed Square Market - RaGEZONE Forums

Back