Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Shere File Server Galaxy EP9 Full

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi did he using sql server 2008 ? i cant restore the database at sql server 2005

Can anyone backup the database that using sql server 2005 for me please ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Untitled - Shere File Server Galaxy EP9 Full - RaGEZONE Forums

I'm still exploring...

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
hashimaraSenju can you share the link ??? client, source code, Database, tools, CFG, etc. tnx

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
so much bug like sometime vehicle can't open,,if use gold pick pet still lag or rollback,,and if you open pet and close and open again clothes mounted on pet disappear,,this my review

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
hashimaraSenju can you share the link ??? client, source code, Database, tools, CFG, etc. tnx

Neilshot123 there are so much links for the server files of ep9 download them all. explore until you got the right files you need

Hey Guys...

FOR THOSE WHO ARE PLANNING TO CHANGE OLD/CLASSIC SERVER TO EP9:
JUST MERGE (OVERWRITE) ALL THE FILES TO YOUR SERVER FILES AND YOU WILL HAVE A BRAND NEW EP9 SERVER (OR WAIT FOR MY UPDATED FILES, I WILL UPLOAD Galaxy EP9)

File Server :
GMC :

llsjllsj2454 - Shere File Server Galaxy EP9 Full - RaGEZONE Forums

llsjllsj2454 - Shere File Server Galaxy EP9 Full - RaGEZONE Forums

:w00t:

Have Fun.... Cr.bbs.ihostthai.com

I really appreciate if you upload a split client for another option for the users with slow internet connection just like me. Ideal split client like 200MB. Thanks.

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
but editor can't openend default.class XD

give solution :3

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
This release is not complete. You will find your own compatible tools or compile your own. ^_^

Dev Execute can you share me split clients? i-bugz ep9 or the client shared from this thread? do you have? heheh

Back