Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

Reaction score
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Still no time

tyranny must be run one time to load next timer

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
yes, i already disable other events like rr, etc. but still no luck, i test that only tyranny event running, still no timer.
tyranny must be run one time to load next timer

Master Summoner
Reaction score
what he's saying is once tyranny war start then ended the next tyranny automatically set the timer or it will have a timer . he's not saying that you should run 1 pvp event at a time i think . this is urban base source so you're gonna need to recode on source if you want the timer to be running everytime you restart the server .
yes, i already disable other events like rr, etc. but still no luck, i test that only tyranny event running, still no timer.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
i dont know where to start identify this problem. :(:
what he's saying is once tyranny war start then ended the next tyranny automatically set the timer or it will have a timer . he's not saying that you should run 1 pvp event at a time i think . this is urban base source so you're gonna need to recode on source if you want the timer to be running everytime you restart the server .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have developed
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = keermza12345; 9028032] แหล่งที่มา [/ QUOTE]

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[QUOTE = sadlove92; 9027954] ฉันเห็นผลตอบแทนที่ไม่ถูกต้องในแหล่งนี้นั่นคือสิ่งที่ฉันคิดว่ามันเป็นแหล่ง getitem แต่ฉันไม่แน่ใจเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้
Btw คุณสามารถเปรียบเทียบกับแหล่งเมืองเพื่อดูความแตกต่าง นั่นคือวิธีที่ง่ายที่สุดแหล่งที่มาของเมืองคือที่มาของฐานดังนั้นสิ่งที่แตกต่างกันจะแสดงได้ง่ายรวมถึงเรียก ehehehe [/ QUOTE]

I have a problem. /get_item item not in inventory where do I start to fix? thanks
Sorry in my language

Last edited:
Reaction score
[QUOTE = sadlove92; 9027954] ฉันเห็นผลตอบแทนที่ไม่ถูกต้องในแหล่งนี้นั่นคือสิ่งที่ฉันคิดว่ามันเป็นแหล่ง getitem แต่ฉันไม่แน่ใจเกี่ยวกับเรื่องนี้
Btw คุณสามารถเปรียบเทียบกับแหล่งเมืองเพื่อดูความแตกต่าง นั่นคือวิธีที่ง่ายที่สุดแหล่งที่มาของเมืองคือที่มาของฐานดังนั้นสิ่งที่แตกต่างกันจะแสดงได้ง่ายรวมถึงเรียก ehehehe [/ QUOTE]

I have a problem. /get_item item not in inventory where do I start to fix? thanks
Sorry in my language
maybe you can try this
find ---------GLCharInvenMsg.cpp
find this
HRESULT GLChar::MsgReqInvenGMItem ( NET_MSG_GENERIC* nmg ) //add itemcmd
{
return E_FAIL;

and remove the first line with //return E_FAIL; or delete it
-------------------
find ---- GLCharMsg
find this

case NET_MSG_GCTRL_INVEN_GMITEM: /*MsgReqInvenGMItem(nmg); */ break; //add itemcmd
edit :
case NET_MSG_GCTRL_INVEN_GMITEM: MsgReqInvenGMItem(nmg); break; //add itemcmd

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you can try this
find this
{
return E_FAIL;

-------------------
find ---- GLCharMsg
find this

case NET_MSG_GCTRL_INVEN_GMITEM: /*MsgReqInvenGMItem(nmg); */ break; //add itemcmd
edit :

working fine, ty mate. give royalrumble ini too HEHE

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
im a newbie anything can tell me where can i find the param ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
maybe you can try this
find this
{
return E_FAIL;

-------------------
find ---- GLCharMsg
find this

edit :

Thank you for always help me. I am a newbie Thank you again.
Sorry in my language

How can I fix this? Thanks.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Source error

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Reaction score
It show all School Quest in Quest window? ^^

PgA4yNW - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

One more thing...
Clicking in MiniMAp cause of showing this message "See Image Below"

k1ZBBVX - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Thanks.

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Back