• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has a latest client file of this ? The one that has been previously posted here is only for 4 class and lots of missing items.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Still no time

do you have param.ini?? send me please...my texttool can open the param.ini

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There something missing on your rangame1 check your field or agent to see what's missing
result UserNum 50 success!NET_REGISTER_FEEDBACK_DATA2 EM_REGISTER_FB_SUB_OKERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 0

why all my files not open...when i decrypt myfile default Charclass and open into textfile ddnt open...i already put password the RCC...

FileDecryption::File(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\Comment.ini)TO(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\Comment.ini) SuccessFileDecryption::File(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\default.charclass)TO(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\default.charclass) Success

anyone help me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BIN FILE for you all want to test this file....
Build Release.

Vrush RAN Online | - ENJOY YOUR GAME -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw a return e false somewhere in this source , that's what i think it is getitem source but i'm not sure about it.
Btw you can compare with urban source to see the different . That's the easiest way ,urban source is base source so what's different will show easy , include summon ehehehe

can you help me how to enable the 7 class...i already remove this in source // /* to see the 7 class on my create char...but nothings happen....can you help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a guide how to enable all class??? share me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any update about activity.bin? is there someone successfully load/edit their activity.bin? mind to share how to edit this activity.bin s**t!

Back