Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Anyone has a latest client file of this ? The one that has been previously posted here is only for 4 class and lots of missing items.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anggot - SpoonFeed Ran EP9 Source - With Extra Activity Source - RaGEZONE Forums

Still no time

do you have param.ini?? send me please...my texttool can open the param.ini

Last edited:
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
There something missing on your rangame1 check your field or agent to see what's missing
result UserNum 50 success!NET_REGISTER_FEEDBACK_DATA2 EM_REGISTER_FB_SUB_OKERROR:DecreaseChannelUser Channel Number Wrong(-1)ERROR:CNetUser::CloseClient client already closed 0

why all my files not open...when i decrypt myfile default Charclass and open into textfile ddnt open...i already put password the RCC...

FileDecryption::File(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\Comment.ini)TO(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\Comment.ini) SuccessFileDecryption::File(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\default.charclass)TO(F:\spoonfeed ran\data\glogic\default.charclass) Success

anyone help me...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
BIN FILE for you all want to test this file....
Build Release.

Vrush RAN Online | - ENJOY YOUR GAME -

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I saw a return e false somewhere in this source , that's what i think it is getitem source but i'm not sure about it.
Btw you can compare with urban source to see the different . That's the easiest way ,urban source is base source so what's different will show easy , include summon ehehehe

can you help me how to enable the 7 class...i already remove this in source // /* to see the 7 class on my create char...but nothings happen....can you help me

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
anyone have a guide how to enable all class??? share me please

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any update about activity.bin? is there someone successfully load/edit their activity.bin? mind to share how to edit this activity.bin s**t!

Back