Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Taiwan Skill + TOOL

Elite Diviner
Reaction score

ItemEditor + SkillEditor

tryit to work with youself thanks .-

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
ep7 not suitable . some of the skill animation not work for the charector

to make it work! try to look the other client with this working skills open using skilleditor (2 skilleditor are need to open) and take a look the configuration and copy the details to your skill you want to add to your own client.. and all needed files put it all on correct destination folder and rcc .. update the client and server files using you made patch for the skills

Reaction score
to make it work! try to look the other client with this working skills open using skilleditor (2 skilleditor are need to open) and take a look the configuration and copy the details to your skill you want to add to your own client.. and all needed files put it all on correct destination folder and rcc .. update the client and server files using you made patch for the skills

He was reffering to animations not the skill itself.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
share comment.ini and strtable decrypt pls
asd - Taiwan Skill + TOOL - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
i have no idea which animation are for those skill.that's why i cant add animation to the chf.
can u help me with it? i mean give me some tips how to know which animation ?

Reaction score
i have no idea which animation are for those skill.that's why i cant add animation to the chf.
can u help me with it? i mean give me some tips how to know which animation ?

Follow these steps:
1. Find animations which you don't have.
2. Create folder for animations.cfg.
3. Use CHF Editor and add those lost animations for male/female.

Tut: How to know which animations that you don't own?
Copy and paste your current animation folder to Taiwan animation folder (replace all files). Then you delete all animation which are chosen as replaced. Finally, you will get NEW animations which you need.

In case you still don't know, you can upload your current animation folder and I will help you.

Last edited:
Custom Title Activated
Loyal Member
Reaction score
He was reffering to animations not the skill itself.
try to read what i wrote! because i'm not referring only about the skills.. i will give hint him how to make it works correctly because sometimes animation wont work some miss configuration on skills details so why need to take a look using by two editors to correct if what is wrong from working skills other clients to his own client

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Follow these steps:
1. Find animations which you don't have.
2. Create folder for animations.cfg.
3. Use CHF Editor and add those lost animations for male/female.

Tut: How to know which animations that you don't own?
Copy and paste your current animation folder to Taiwan animation folder (replace all files). Then you delete all animation which are chosen as replaced. Finally, you will get NEW animations which you need.

In case you still don't know, you can upload your current animation folder and I will help you.

Thanks for the help !
here is the link of my animations with fully decrypted

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
can you share the tool/source that can decrypt the whole TW official server files?

Back