Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it sir by checking the rellocate path but now it said Character name is not available.
The solution I found is downloading a clean RanGame1 , but I don't know if it's okay to do that? because the size of the RanGame1.bak is 15mb while the one with clean RanGame1 is only 300kb if I use this clean RanGame1 im afraid there'll be different in game or some function I'll lose?

try all possible things!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I fixed it sir by checking the rellocate path but now it said Character name is not available.
The solution I found is downloading a clean RanGame1 , but I don't know if it's okay to do that? because the size of the RanGame1.bak is 15mb while the one with clean RanGame1 is only 300kb if I use this clean RanGame1 im afraid there'll be different in game or some function I'll lose?

It varies on what episode of the client you are going to use it on. For example if you are going to use ep 7 with database included, stick to their database because there may be a tables that required on their client. Otherwise, use a clean database only if the client that you will use doesn't have too many features ( Clean ).

The reason why some Bak files are big ( 15mb ) because it already has an existing record and you need to wipe them.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It varies on what episode of the client you are going to use it on. For example if you are going to use ep 7 with database included, stick to their database because there may be a tables that required on their client. Otherwise, use a clean database only if the client that you will use doesn't have too many features ( Clean ).

The reason why some Bak files are big ( 15mb ) because it already has an existing record and you need to wipe them.
downloading a clean RanGame1 fixed the name problem but now character failed to be processed

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
downloading a clean RanGame1 fixed the name problem but now character failed to be processed

check your cfg. This issue now is related to connecting from Login Server to Field Server.
Make sure that your agent server can connect to field server.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
check your cfg. This issue now is related to connecting from Login Server to Field Server.
Make sure that your agent server can connect to field server.
everything is working fine even the connection tcp/ip is enabled , allowed all serverfield from inbound rules

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Does anyone have a working level.rcc with key mobs on this client ? if any EP 9 client with key mob level.rcc works, can you please recommend?

Does anyone fixed or enabled the sort item and garbage buttons ? i've been trying to enable that options even if I already added the source of it. No luck.
The source code is really messed up. Lots of disabled features on source with missing support codes. I had to manually add them. zzzz ^ I've fixed this.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix svrfield always bugtrap?
i have some problem too...

anyone knows how to fix bugtrap in field server before loading all the maps on field server, then suddenly the field server will crash.

Hi

how to solve this error when i start the SvrField.exe
View attachment 167080View attachment 167081

Thanks!

up for this please. thanks

and mr cus answer like this :
About getting bugtrap while starting SvField, I think you have to re-check glogic.rcc and level.rcc because something went wrong with them.

what should i do to re-check glogic.rcc and level.rcc? decrypt and encrypt again?
please help.

Thanks....

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
How to fix svrfield always bugtrap?
i have some problem too...

and mr cus answer like this :

what should i do to re-check glogic.rcc and level.rcc? decrypt and encrypt again?
please help.

Thanks....

Extract the same glogic from UGN client. Do a trial test everytime you change something inside the glogic. You will find the answers if you do that.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Extract the same glogic from UGN client. Do a trial test everytime you change something inside the glogic. You will find the answers if you do that.

Thank you for your response, I will try.
I will let you know if it works...

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I use glogicserver from this.

can you send a screenshot of your error ? anyway that glogicserver is not complete. It doesnt have boss drops. Even the reform/randomizer doesnt work.

does anyone have a compatible glogicserver for this with boss drops ?

Last edited:
Reaction score
can you send a screenshot of your error ? anyway that glogicserver is not complete. It doesnt have boss drops. Even the reform/randomizer doesnt work.

does anyone have a compatible glogicserver for this with boss drops ?

It's compatible.
No drop because your RCC is wrong, mate.
One thing, sir LUPIN shared glogicserver.rar, so how do you make glogicserver.rcc?
If you know the right way, you will get working glogicserver.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
It's compatible.
No drop because your RCC is wrong, mate.
One thing, sir LUPIN shared glogicserver.rar, so how do you make glogicserver.rcc?
If you know the right way, you will get working glogicserver.
I think the glogicserver that i got was from yours. I was not able to get Lupin’s glogicserver as the link is already dead.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
0Xq0DRJ - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

here you go , make a new folder inside your server side /data and name as glogicserver put my glogicserver.rcc and done

i try follow caspian0 and use your glogicserver, but svrfield still bugtrap.

what's problem?

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Back