Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
What ingame function do u want to use ?

this source has these functions

*Ingame Registration
*Ingame Itemshop
*Autopilot
*Character Simplify
*FPS

For Autopilot, char simplify & FPS, my EP10 file already has that feature.

i want function like UGN file
Ingame registration, change pass, topup point, & item shop

so which file should I choose to merge/edit into my source.

Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Thanks
Which source and ep 10 client did you use? I’m curious on what you have. I’m using an ep 11 right now but doesnt have those 3 - autopilot,fps,simplify. I had to add them one by one and i used autosystem where it has autoskill,autopots,autofollow.

for the functions that you want, these are all involve - enginelib, ranclient,ranclientuilib. You can use winmerge to compare two source folder and gather all details from one source to another. Another thing, ingame item mall - this will be quite complicated if your item crafting interface is using the interface for ingame mall. You have to take caution on this feature.

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Auto pilot is already shared in release so u will search for that and also the fps

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Auto pilot is already shared in release so u will search for that and also the fps

yups, u right, just read in release section.

Hi, antivirus273
how about Ingame web function? You found it in this forum?
I tried searching but couldn't find the answer on how to add the feature.

glad to see you back.

Thanks.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Caution:

Please DONT ever use this source for live server. As I am gathering some sources from this, i found a bunch of source list that dumps access details and sends to a specific address. This is one of them ( 162.251.166.202 ) and this ip tried to access my test vps.

You can only gather sources, items, anything that might be useful for you, but never use this for live. If you dont see it now, sooner or later you'll find out your server got hacked and wiped.

Reaction score
Caution:

Please DONT ever use this source for live server. As I am gathering some sources from this, i found a bunch of source list that dumps access details and sends to a specific address. This is one of them ( 162.251.166.202 ) and this ip tried to access my test vps.

You can only gather sources, items, anything that might be useful for you, but never use this for live. If you dont see it now, sooner or later you'll find out your server got hacked and wiped.

"void CMiniMap::GetElapsed(){ LPHOSTENT lpHost; LPCTSTR lpGetHost = _T("162.251.166.202"); u_char cTTL; int nRet; }"

that is wrote for "ping" function, i supposed.
however, the ping function in this source is incomplete.
i hope u are wrong about this, because i use this version as my base source for over 6 months :O:

Chinese Developer
Banned
Reaction score
"void CMiniMap::GetElapsed(){ LPHOSTENT lpHost; LPCTSTR lpGetHost = _T("162.251.166.202"); u_char cTTL; int nRet; }"

i hope u are wrong about this, because i use this version as my base source for over 6 months :O:

sir , i have something to ask you
shall i have your contact?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

It's not only that ip. and if this ip is for ping function like you said + this source function is incomplete, how come it is trying to access my vps when i only use this source for test on my vps for 1 week ? I got a ping and fps function on my current live server without that IP.

+ Probably the reason why this has been incompleted because this ping will be like a flood spam to server. Imagine 500 players pinging your server at the same time.. RIP

Last edited:
Reaction score
use parameters app_run

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

it's because ran system don't actually accepts special characters unless you input it on the source code or try the file something in glogic or glogicserver that is responsible for blocking the characters, sorry can't point you in the direct file i forgot the name duh, just search it in these section

open itemeditor in that ep10 then open itemeditor in urban ep9, compare what is missing, simple

Sir plss share your parameters app_run thank u

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi sir can you update the link Bin Files by LUPIN III thank you.. link is dead

Can anyone share Compatible CFG file for this release ?

I got an error connecting to network.

Using CFG Ep9 IBUGZ as base Already checked param.ini IP SERVER is correct. Can ping to server. Server side service start normally too.

Tried add new line port login number 5001 or without it. Same result.

Thanks in advance

Here. Bin Files credits to LUPIN III

Don't forget to create amazon shortcut with app_run then run as admin

Hi sir can you update the link Bin Files by LUPIN III thank you.. link is dead

Reaction score
sir , i have something to ask youshall i have your contact?
Yes, you can reach me at edwins.code@gmail.com

It's not only that ip. and if this ip is for ping function like you said + this source function is incomplete, how come it is trying to access my vps when i only use this source for test on my vps for 1 week ? I got a ping and fps function on my current live server without that IP.

+ Probably the reason why this has been incompleted because this ping will be like a flood spam to server. Imagine 500 players pinging your server at the same time.. RIP

ouch! hope the bad guy behind that did no harm to my server yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi guys how to fix this?
sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

urban gaming ran-client
ugn source - arturooworks
sucessfully compiled source
no errors session,field,agent,login

thanks

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi guys how to fix this?
sanaVo - Urban Gaming Client/Database/Source Code Only - RaGEZONE Forums

urban gaming ran-client
ugn source - arturooworks
sucessfully compiled source
no errors session,field,agent,login

thanks
Use launcher

Thanks
I have this... on my source

Thanks

Thanks
I have it on my source

Back