Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Sql 2005

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
My problem is when i restore the database (.bak)

-Fire- - Sql 2005 - RaGEZONE Forums

This error is in portuguese ,I go to install framework ENGLISH to pass the error in English, i dont obtain to translate...

Sorry my bad english, thanks.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
try to make a Compatibility with sql server 2000 (bad english:))

Если понимаешь по русски:)))
кароч ставь совместимость но сервер все равно запустится с ошибками,я решил проблему поставив windows 2003 server Service pack 1 и sql server 2000 sp4.Дальше всё просто:) если что-обращайся:))

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Ok, I used babelfish to traslate russian to english =)

You use Windows 2003 Server SP1 and SQL server 2000 with SP4 !?!?

I was trying use SQL 2005

Sorry my bad english, i am from Brazil ;)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you're right:) i dont know how this explain but please, try to translate from russian to english that text:

Нужно изменить пути файлов в вкладке Параметры. Например там есть путь D:\something\something\account.mdf , ты должен его изменить, потому что sql server 2005 express не может найти этот путь чтобы восстановить файлы.

This my translate to english by translate.google.ru(maybe that help you:)):

You will need to change the way the files in the Settings tab. For example there is a path D: \ something \ something \ account.mdf, you must change it because sql server 2005 express can not find the way to restore files.

good luck!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Where do you get SQL 2000, i only get SQL 2005!

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
yes you're right:) i dont know how this explain but please, try to translate from russian to english that text:

Нужно изменить пути файлов в вкладке Параметры. Например там есть путь D:\something\something\account.mdf , ты должен его изменить, потому что sql server 2005 express не может найти этот путь чтобы восстановить файлы.

This my translate to english by translate.google.ru(maybe that help you:)):

You will need to change the way the files in the Settings tab. For example there is a path D: \ something \ something \ account.mdf, you must change it because sql server 2005 express can not find the way to restore files.

good luck!

How I change the folder of account.mdf? :w00t:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I dont understand as to make restaure (.bak) on SQL 2005 without error that i posted.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're forgot to go to options and set the info there..

Back