Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files

Reaction score
Hello everyone
im sharing a client that i found on a chinese community
original link :
posted by : dxf0802

this is the post content in chinese :
Code:
本帖最后由 dxf0802 2022-6-17 16:46 编辑

在游戏藏宝湾也好几年了,也没发布过什么,最近弄到一份韩国3D游戏《挑战》DEKARON--13职业的残端,而且主程序还是被加密的。由于本人文化水平不高,没有能力破解,只能作为单机来玩一玩,感觉还不错,特此发布出来给湾友们!
重要的事情说三遍:只能作为单机!只能作为单机!只能作为单机!
下面的图片都是我亲自在游戏里截图的,一些人说玩不了,我也不知道你卡在哪步了,如果真想玩的可以私信我。有时间我会帮你!
游戏步骤:(高手略过~小白注意:)
1.下载虚拟机和游戏客户端分别解压缩,盘符不限。
2.去网上找个VM虚拟机15(或更高版本)安装。
3.启动虚拟机--选择打开虚拟机,找到解压缩后的“13职业虚拟机”--选择Windows 7 x64.vmx启动
4.出现提示选择我已移动该虚拟机,等待进入系统。
5.进入虚拟机后点开我的电脑(注意:是虚拟机里面的我的电脑)--D盘--\DekaronServer13职业\Dekaronserver\IPList.csv用记事本打开这个文件修改里面的IP为你主机的IP(切记是你客户机主机的局域网IP,不是虚拟机的局域网IP)保存退出。(这一步是为了能让你用GM号登录游戏)

6.在虚拟机桌面点击任务栏的图标服务器一键助手键--启动--等待就可以了,大约需要3-5分钟(视电脑情况而言)第一次会提示你重启电脑,根据他的提示重启虚拟机(注意:最后那个DEKARONSERVER关闭不用管它)
7.切换到客户机主机,打开客户端文件夹,客户端DKv3\雷DKv3\data\share\这里有2个文件需要修改channellist.csvloginlist.csv,修改这2个文件里的IP地址为你虚拟机的局域网IP
8.启动客户机主机游戏端,第一次也是会提示重启电脑,重启一次以后就不用了(估计是主程序加密就是这样设置的)
9.附上GM账号:1 密码:1重新上传了我用的能够正常登录的客户端,请重新下载客户端。

5分钟掉线的是因为主程序设定普通账号掉线,单机用GM号就没问题,希望有大佬能够破解主程序限制问题分享给大家!

the download link through google drive i reuploaded is

for client to run you shuld change exe name from dekaron.exe to csess.exe

if you go on
data/script
delete string folder and rename the folder string0 to string you will have client run in english.

have fun testing them or fixing them there are already a lot of bugs detected but i cant make a list of all of them .

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Is there a valid server file on this client? If there is, would it be possible to share?

Reaction score
there is all.
Desktop 05-07-2022 18-28-23-656 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 02-07-2022 11-23-49-448 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 04-07-2022 16-28-14-152 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 04-07-2022 16-28-46-38 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums
Desktop 04-07-2022 16-29-18-267 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Last edited:
Reaction score
OK small list of bug.

Normal character DC - server exe need be fixed
MP bug server exe need be fixed
Console client exe (command /dev openconsole seams to work - but CTRL+Shift not works) will be nice to get this back.

Character DB is fully mess in stored procedure, best way is use old A9 character DB if you don't need shooter character.

Reuploded to mediafire

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
After 5 minutes of connecting to the client, the client becomes a type, what kind of problem is it?

Reaction score
I try with 12 character DB and yes server works ok. I also run the server with older server exe and no DC for normal character but loosing F1 to F11 + extra in client.

Also I run server with older skill folder on server side and client and they run but to get them working properly need action file because this what i was see already in this client with 13 character they are bit mess :)

Last edited:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I can't start it with the main program of 13 occupation on the 12 professional terminal. When it starts to %75.6, it will flash back. I wonder if the main program of the client has been encrypted.

Reaction score
Update restore DEV console:

dekaron a9 segita shooter\data\script\ui\console

File: View attachment ui_main.txt

replace with this after type /dev openconsole the console will open without any issue and works (issue only is with close the console)

Already working on redesign that UI.

a small changes for console

File: View attachment ui_main.txt

Attachments

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Update restore DEV console:

dekaron a9 segita shooter\data\script\ui\console

File: View attachment 171986

replace with this after type /dev openconsole the console will open without any issue and works (issue only is with close the console)

Already working on redesign that UI.

a small changes for console

File: View attachment 171987

Thanks u so much bro
Im still waiting fix learn skill froum u LOL........................

Reaction score
Thanks u so much bro
Im still waiting fix learn skill froum u LOL........................

For LOL you will not get them LOL..............

BTW stop copy and paste my post on epvp did i agree with that, NO did any one asked (can i post your file on epvp? NO )

Desktop 14-07-2022 06-55-56-670 - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Attachments

Last edited:
Back