Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I hope that skilled people can crack the main programs of the server and client. Without cracking these two programs, it is basically impossible to repair

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
are Segita Shooter have many Bugs? can i just run it on Vps?​

how can i fix these problems
Ibrahim Allani - Dekaron A9 with Segita Shooter Chinese Files - RaGEZONE Forums

Last edited:
Reaction score
replace data\script\string with proper language this game do not support multi language in option. Only replace files on client side.

Also you can translate with google but i don't thing that is good idea.

Small UPDATE:
No more DC on normal character with this files.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
replace data\script\string with proper language this game do not support multi language in option. Only replace files on client side.

Also you can translate with google but i don't thing that is good idea.

Small UPDATE:
No more DC on normal character with this files.

What file sir ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i think we cant edit the client coz the exe is packed with themida maybe there are files that are hidden and cant be replace maybe? correct if im wrong if someone did edit the files let me know thank you.

Reaction score
the exe is encoded and can't be edited for now. Another one problem what i find is that action files are encoded and if client will load not encoded files no animation no effect, if client loading encoded action files all is ok. I did not check all. But looks like client exe is useless.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Has anyone managed to fix the 5 min crash for normal characters and is willing to share it?

Back