Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

About this Grand Chase Forum....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I was normally trying to find some people here in RageZone to help making a Server together,
so far i have only encountered Scammers, i have managed to create a server from the Files in RZ but its obviously not enough to launch it for public.

We already lost 500$ to scammers here.

Stay Safe and be careful.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
I don't have enough game knowledge on this game, but

If you're trying to get EP3 SRC. It doesn't exist, at all.
At best they're just modified version of EP2.
If you're trying to get EP2 src, I know a few keyholders who have a working version of the game.
If you're trying to buy the files off via Ragezone, you're completely looking at the wrong places.

Drop all conversations if they speak Spanish / Portuguese.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Thanks for the info Flipend0

There is nothing in the GC scene that is not already public. If you're paying anyone that you don't know personally, then you're doing something wrong.
i am aware

If you're trying to get EP2 src, I know a few keyholders who have a working version of the game.
We are looking for a normal Season 5 EP2, nothing Special , we just Focus on the PvP which is just 30% of the whole game.(Dungeon will be disabled)So we just require all the 20 Characters with 60 FPS enabled.We dont have too much Experience on Source Code (Visual Studio), so we are looking for people we can trust and are capable using the Source Code.We use Discord for Communication.

Last edited by a moderator:
Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Sorry to bump an old thread.
I looking to preserve this game, I am also curious about the source and I want to revisit EP2 of this game. Can they share this source? Do they charge for it?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I don't have enough game knowledge on this game, but

If you're trying to get EP3 SRC. It doesn't exist, at all.
At best they're just modified version of EP2.
If you're trying to buy the files off via Ragezone, you're completely looking at the wrong places.

Drop all conversations if they speak Spanish / Portuguese.

I guess it depends, though... not all of us are scammers. I'm Brazilian and the game was extremely popular here, probably the country with most players aside from Korea.
There are Brazilians working on projects for Grand Chase - there was a person who released "Grand Chase Offline" (all seasons, including S1, which I can't find anymore). Unfortunately, I didn't grab those files and now they're gone.
Scammers took his project and monetised it, but thankfully they were shut down.
And there's the fact that certain releases (such as working Season 2 and Beta files) were done by Brazilian players.

Where can I find S1? Would you happen to know? Thanks.

Last edited:
Back