Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Grand Chase Beta (All of them) - Requesting Files for preservation.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So hey, I've been trying to find anyone that has the files for (all) the beta versions 1.78, 1.82, 2.18(?), Season 0. So far I've encountered multiple dead ends, be it broken links, botched files, dead websites (Ragezone BR is down) and private videos.

My goal is to properly archive, somewhat document (I'm not that experienced but I'll try my best to at least make a guide on how to at least run each version of the game), record all beta versions and hopefully release it on archive.org or any similar site (With multiple mirrors, obviously).

The motivation is simply to not let something that was such a huge part of my childhood disappear. I hope you can help me with this too with whatever you could offer, guidance (much needed and appreciated), motivation or the files themselves.

If you feel more comfortable, I'm always on discord: rhinestone#5996

Thank you very much.

By the way, I also speak portuguese, então caso você queira ajudar mas não fale inglês é só me mandar uma mensagem no discord :)

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Thats gonna be difficult , i wish you good luck for that.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
So hey, I've been trying to find anyone that has the files for (all) the beta versions 1.78, 1.82, 2.18(?), Season 0. So far I've encountered multiple dead ends, be it broken links, botched files, dead websites (Ragezone BR is down) and private videos.

My goal is to properly archive, somewhat document (I'm not that experienced but I'll try my best to at least make a guide on how to at least run each version of the game), record all beta versions and hopefully release it on archive.org or any similar site (With multiple mirrors, obviously).

The motivation is simply to not let something that was such a huge part of my childhood disappear. I hope you can help me with this too with whatever you could offer, guidance (much needed and appreciated), motivation or the files themselves.

If you feel more comfortable, I'm always on discord: rhinestone#5996

Thank you very much.

By the way, I also speak portuguese, então caso você queira ajudar mas não fale inglês é só me mandar uma mensagem no discord :)

I have 1.78 and 1.82. (with database and serverfiles. doesn't know how to turn it on, tho...)

If you want it, I can give it to you. Just ask it.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Could you send them to me? PLS

Well, mate. You're almost out of luck. I switched PCs, so I can't access my archive right now. I DO HAVE a Season 0 saved here:
See if it is the thing you're looking for. If not, call me again and I'll see what I can do.

Back