Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[need help] trying to make a Grand Chase season 2 private server for me and friends

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hi, I'm an old grand chase season 1-3 player. It's been a long time since I've played grand chase, however I would love to be able to play the game again!

I was wondering if anyone here could help me in my attempts to get a grand chase season 1 or 2 working, I've tried reading on multiple forums and multiple places here, I've watched YouTube videos and have spent countless hours trying to get a server up and running, but every time I get errors or hiccups along the way. I've tried making the server on Windows xp sp3/vista/7/10 and all attempts have been futile :(. If someone knows how to make a working grand chase season 1 or 2, I would be extremely happy!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
follow my tutorial how to create a season 1 server (files in description of the video):

or season 2:

i fixed some bugs, just follow the instructions of the video.

good luck

Back