Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Release]Making A Grand Chase Private/Offline Server

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
I will release a complete version of it soon. The document I've typed is done until the part of editting the tables. The only reason that I am still there is because I still need to find a working hexed client.

I've done a hexed client, but it's not working because it needs a specific GameGuard... which I do not know where I'd get.

If you would happen to know or posses some help, please do help me so that I may release a guide soon.
A working hexed client is all I need.

The partially-complete guide is here:

It is in .xps format, so, yeah. You need an XPS viewer to read it.

I am hoping for assistance while I complete this guide.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
how can i create some channel?
i can't join Beginer place
i can't join channel ..it's require admision ticket?
what's that "tickket"?

Coxiez
Banned
Reaction score
argggg....... you make free DL for grand chase server but you dont have a guide for it! arggg....

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
argggg....... you make free DL for grand chase server but you dont have a guide for it! arggg....

shiningriver has a guide dude.. you might just as well find it in the forums.. he can't SPOON FEED everything to you.. HE HAS DONE his part to help people like you create your own server.. do your part finding it.. SEARCH the FORUMS..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
THanks.
I have, as much as possible, gave information in that guide that will help you make the guide. And if you had so kindly checked it out, it is, in fact, a guide. Please do not 'witch out' about things you haven't even checked yet.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Umm.. could you please tell me how to fix umm... my problem from opening the client?
Ok so, Im finished configuring the databases.. server files and made a main.bat, replaced main.exe with the hexed one..
After opening all the 6 server files, I opened main.bat so I can use the client.. It patches gameguard and after that, nothing happens.. It doesnt open or anything.. It just load. when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL, it shows that Grandchase isnt responding..

Im using the GCBR version but still wondering why this happens.. Please help me.. Thanks

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
use other clients dude.. clients posted here in the forums..you might just as well search for it then..

Skilled Illusionist
Reaction score
@carbajosa

Ahhh, that happened to me one time when I was trialling for vista. Well, I'm not really sure what to do about it, but it's supposed to be your client's problem.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
Umm.. could you please tell me how to fix umm... my problem from opening the client?
Ok so, Im finished configuring the databases.. server files and made a main.bat, replaced main.exe with the hexed one..
After opening all the 6 server files, I opened main.bat so I can use the client.. It patches gameguard and after that, nothing happens.. It doesnt open or anything.. It just load. when I press CTRL+ALT+DEL, it shows that Grandchase isnt responding..

Im using the GCBR version but still wondering why this happens.. Please help me.. Thanks

just restart your com, this happend to me too, but when this happend to me, i just restart my computer and problem is resolved...

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
eh,I have donwloaded file from first link...what do I need to do now?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need you guyss,,

i male in PHIL.

when i can find and join a Private Server...

help me guys!!!!!!!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
i need you guyss,,

i male in PHIL.

when i can find and join a Private Server...

help me guys!!!!!!!
well u can search using google google Grand chase Private Server or something anyway u wont find it here
k? u are one of those SPOON FEEDERS not many ppl like to care about
no offence.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Its NoT FinShEd??

lol you still wating? aha!

maybe it will be finished soon ............
when the pigs to be become flyers ...........

if you see any pig flying , then his done finishing
spider pig doenst count weeee!:lol:

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it's not finished yet... ;s

We just need to wait and see... ;)

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
I think it's not finished yet... ;s

We just need to wait and see... ;)

LoL? Optmist too much ?

have you seen when that thread were created ?
just to make it easy for you ........

01-21-2009

Back