Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

[Source] Grand Chase (Season 0)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Any more news on this? anyone succesfully setup a server for it?

Reaction score
U have this?, im following

Please upload it I'll wait thank you so much in advance

Lets see if theres still good interest for this files

Make mirrors, please.

You need v140 and v142 (and probably v141) build tools. That translates to VC ++ 2015, 2017, and 2019 build tools. In theory, you could make it all build with v141 by doing a quick file search + replace.
You should also make a system environment variable called GCEXTLIB. It should point to the ExternalLib folder path. For example, mine is set to C:\GrandChase\Libs\ExternalLib.

Reaction score
Make mirrors, please.

You need v140 and v142 (and probably v141) build tools. That translates to VC ++ 2015, 2017, and 2019 build tools. In theory, you could make it all build with v141 by doing a quick file search + replace.
You should also make a system environment variable called GCEXTLIB. It should point to the ExternalLib folder path. For example, mine is set to C:\GrandChase\Libs\ExternalLib.
Dont forget the files credits you know who it belongs @MeGaMaX

Also credit to the rightful owner of this link

Everything is in here Season V EP1 / EP2 I dont have a guide to set it up no support will be given.

Video Tutorial how to setup files:

Last edited:
Reaction score
Dont forget the files credits you know who it belongs @MeGaMaX

No, I don't know this. I received the files before they were released. But to be honest, I don't actually care.

Also credit to the rightful owner of this link
Yeah, it's me. I fixed up the source to make it compile. What I posted is the end result I came up. It compiles and runs well enough to release, but it might crash sometimes or have some issues in some areas.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Then I will keep trying with this version :):
By the way, how much is this version older than the last official version?

Back