• Unfortunately, we have experienced significant hard drive damage that requires urgent maintenance and rebuilding. The forum will be a state of read only until we install our new drives and rebuild all the configurations needed. Please follow our Facebook page for updates, we will be back up shortly! (The forum could go offline at any given time due to the nature of the failed drives whilst awaiting the upgrades.) When you see an Incapsula error, you know we are in the process of migration.

[HELP] MY client - clients have been changed error

Status
Not open for further replies.
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Getting the servers up isnt too hard, hexing is easy and finding the Version in LUNAClient is not hard too, you can eve use IP_changer for that and to set your IP. BUT however, I can't get logged in the error shows:

PROBLEM

- Clients have been changed, please restart the client and download the patch again.

Screenshot of what I see into my files:

casalusio - [HELP] MY client - clients have been changed error - RaGEZONE Forums

^------ ERROR GIVEN

casalusio - [HELP] MY client - clients have been changed error - RaGEZONE Forums

^------ MY SET UP

Please anyone, sollution, share your knowledge please.
Thanks

Ok to fix this error i found the sollution somehow lol... but now i get Logging in,,,, just a moment but it never log in [yes i have read all threads already about it and searched it alllll down, but nothing]

Can someone that had the similiar issue with a solve post here ?
Thanks in advange ^^

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Re: [Luna Online] MY client - clients have been changed error

If you are using a compiled client, compile your servers and use it.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

I have/used already PH and MY clients. I can login (when i check on usercount=1 and also I can see in the login table that i'm logged in. But it's stuck at 'Logging in...just a moment'

I will see if compiling my servers will solve it, I will post if that is the fix. Thanks for the help.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Make sure the clientverinfo.ver (in server files) is exactly the same as the client version.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

i'm sorry.
what should i change ? the version of client must change to the version on ClienVerInfo.ver ?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score

Where for download client ?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Just browsing in google, an type what the client do you need. (ex : MY LUNA Client

Thai LUNA Online

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back