Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code.

Experienced Elementalist
Reaction score
LunaClient.exe error , please share this file.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
JP Luna Plus(cocoloa)

WASD key move was possible.
Will can not be reproduced in this source?

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
what version luna source compile? 2008 or 2010?

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
where i can get lunagamedb sql file?

i have already search but i still can't find it..

can anyone here help me?

sorry if i wrong post here..

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Memiko - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Have any one help me to edit source for compile.

thank you

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
I still have all the server data from a download from a forum that I have read, I'd be happy to put the sql database for anyone who needs/wants it. It would be good to be able to use this source to create a compiler so that I could create an installer like the ones when you download them from other ppl I.e. silver gaming.

Any help here would be appreciated.

Cheers,
samcko

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Lol, installers are easy to make, also when using a sql database you download, make sure you have the correct database for the version of luna your running, because if you don't you could have ALOT of broken features.

as far as the installer goes, check out

or check out

Don't say i never helped you ;).

Memiko - Full Release Luna 2 (Luna Plus) Server + Client Source Code. - RaGEZONE Forums

Have any one help me to edit source for compile.

thank you

i hate to say it, but if you don't have knowledge of the code, running a luna server is going to be over your head.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Riot2212,

Thank you for your help with the installer, it will help when I finally manage to get the client working.

Unfortunately I am having slight client issues at the moment, for some reason I can now 'login' but I am not able to get in game. I get an error after getting the 'logging in please wait' and then I get an error but it's all ???????, ?????? sort of thing, can you help with this error or could someone help with this error?

Cheers,
samcko

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You are having bin file errors. Maybe its because of the new encryption applied on the bin file. You can determine if the bin file can be used/or is compatible with your client by opening each of the bin files (found in Resource and Windows folder) using the PackingTool. Your only hope are the private server clients that has bin files in their Resource and Windows folder. Good luck!

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Hello. I always wanted to play this game ever since I could not find a server to join and the others seem to have a situation.
I tried to find one without a virus and the situation is I do not know if this will work for Windows 8 because the compatibility settings are unknown. Personally every client the dumb protection take my file off is obviously getting kind of annoying with the WS1 alert.
Virus false positive message that is a double sword (mostly me anyway).

-- I do not really need the source I just ask if I can play the game. -- (main point and smile. ^_^)
I am aware of the experience but others got shut down for whatever reason.
Every client got canceled and I could only find three that I could not use that were online. --

(Also there is another file that one needs. It is a luna online recovery server + tool.) I just google-moi and find the thing. That may help but I am not sure how it works.)

Computer compatibility is Windows 8 I presume and am willing to test it but I am unsure if it will even work.

Files will be attached for the server recovery.

Sorry. If someone can help me upload the files. I can help or just google these file names.

There are some tools I found for a server side. But from one's interface, not sure if it works.

: If I cannot upload the files. I will do that.

The three or something items that are needed. Surely these will help or come with the client though you already have one.

As far as the Luna client is concerned... they released two... yet was it not version 5?

In reference... the server happens to be a thai client or not translated but also disregarding that client... I would find the Luna Online or Plus files on the place that distributes them... Game-Planet or something like that is being archived meaning currently being processed as noted by the red banner, because the site has not been updated. Surely it, referring to the files are there. The problem with the server and client I have is that I am looking for the file types not located on the site it should be on. So I thought I might as well contribute though considered a little less that I know.

Though I be a downloader I had practiced a little on what I look up. - please note I am not promoting piracy but because she owns it... well... I figured she may need a little assistance. Tell me if this works, as I am not sure what the interface is but if the Korean shut down... service to one place, a US client is definitely needed.

They shut down the game due to partially the security issues or rather they would be sadly unpleased with the acts of many and made so many rules. It is to say, the cases that had happened well, in the EULA Korean it led to a security site as well. I know partial of the history besides the fact that people were cheating on gpotato and stealing stuff from the market. To make up one's own money is interesting but considered financial fraud to some but also miracle to others with the financial situations money be worthless, just like that of the printing of unlimited bills for bucks.

I had my share so I decided to make this contribution of advice. I had not planned on getting into an argument with the admin, though it happened with one case. Some kind of developers, some stubborn mostly with others not much. While they occupy with such an occasion to entertain it is hopefully a worth within not a gain.

The thai is the original Korean client, a decoder is needed unless one has the files associated with their own. -- Why, cut the game, the fact of the matter was a past issue and no longer unless someone tells me other wise.

(spoken well for Luna Plus and or Luna Online = same game new versions.) They will tell you the versions are incorrect because the server and the client do not mix well but I found the two client and server that go together. = maybe original online for Luna.

If I knew what I knew, some of the rude p word used to describe a few of us navigators who go against the h concept. Download strictly found on public domain and not a torrent and or not illegal. So I am good and not talking about proudness.

It was to be kind or useful. I do not like hiding behind a screen though I do not get to see the public for what it really is. So most of us do this and or act like who we are not or come up with this junk of an excuse. Those with another cause unless isolated have no excuse valid.

Last edited:
Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An update to where I am.

MaryJason and Ledah90 have been extremely helpful (a BIG thank you for your help), I also would like to thank the many others who have helped as well (those from this and other forums that I have used to figure out many issues and how to get the system working ^^).

I have a slight issue (but thank you to Ledah90 for the help and guidance and the suggestion of Hamachi (I never thought of using VPN, though I don't really want to use it either ^^), and thank you to MaryJason who spent a couple of day(s)/hour(s) going over my system/setup), I am in a slight pickle as I am not able to use the LunaClient.exe file (I get the error of Client files have changed), I have already copied all files from server (resource, dll's, maps, etc.) but still no go, I can on the other hand use the GMTool to login and play.

I would like to ask if there is any possibility of the server actually working with out the use of a VPN system, and if there is a way of getting the system working without the use of a VPN, could someone advise what needs to be done? I am quite lost and confused with this as I am still only learning how to fully 'read' C++, I manage only very slightly (due to some knowledge with HTML, very little in PHP, etc. - C++ looks very similar to the system used for webpages, though with big differences I know ;). But doing some coding doesn't worry me, I can kill that when needed (kidding, I am willing to give anything a crack ^^) and I quite enjoy going over code (due to a slight OCD - document spelling/grammar ^^), so you see this really doesn't worry me all that much. Though I am not sure where to look.

Also another slight issue is the X-trap/GameGaurd system, is there anyway of getting this to fully function correctly? (MaryJason, I know you have disabled the system for a reason (mainly as it was failing to work correctly), but I would like to get this to work (for the obvious).

I am very interested in creating a fully working server/client (which I have now - thank you Ledah90 ^^ - with Hamachi) but would like to get it to work without the use of Hamachi. I have a slight unique network setup though this should not be any problem (forwarded all the correct ports that are meant to be), I can get to the login screen (using the GMTool), and can login but after a little bit, I get two errors (odd I know but my network/server/systems ARE crazy - just ask Ledah90 ^^ and you could most likely ask MaryJason too I'm sure Mary would agree!), anyhow the errors I get are: Connection to server has closed/broken/etc. and the other is the connection has timed out but neither of these errors close the client.

Also another question ^^ (I know I'm pretty much full of them at current - I mean questions ^^): Is there anyway of using the existing or creating a new Launcher and using the autopatch system? Reason: launcher uses the autopatch so if there are any problems/bugs/etc. that I or others have helped solve, I would like those to be uploaded/downloaded to the client(s) just like Gpot/others, as I would really prefer not to require the player(s)/user(s) to have to download the updated file(s) etc. instead of the system updating these automatically like a normal operating server would. Is there someway of doing this?

I know I am asking a heck of a lot, but I am extremely interested in getting the server/client(s) working, especially now (thanks to Ledah90 and MaryJason) considering I am now able to play in game via Hamachi (VPN).

A side note: MaryJason I am unable to PM you as your mailbox is full - I was hoping that Ledah90 and yourself could team and together sort the issues out (this way then we all could help each other ^^), team laptop is same pw, team server has changed PM or email me or Skype me or whichever you would like ^^ for server pw. I mainly use the same user for all services (MSN, Skype, etc.) with exception of if that name is already in use then I change the letter o to a 0 (zero).

If anyone would like to help or would like help, I am more then happy to give/receive (with full credits where due for those who help me - I do NOT believe in taking credit for something I have NOT done, hence thanks to Ledah90 and MaryJason along with the countless others that have posted), if/when I can get a registration script/site working (if anyone has one could I ask for a 'copy' edited of course (remove your server details) Credit will be given as per above comment), I will be going through all forums/messages so that I can take note and make a credits page (and with 'special' help I will be crediting on main pages (I.E. Home, registration page, etc.), I only have a home Broadband (ADSL2+) connection so the service will be slow and/or lag while playing Luna but I don't think the majority of users would mind as I will be limiting the amount of user(s)/player(s) that can access my server (for obvious reasons), I fully intend try and upgrade my connection to something that will handle the load/user(s) at some point, considering I have two servers (a Web server hence the ask and a Game server (I plan on upgrading the RAM when I can afford to do so - only has 2GB installed atm) and these are two physical servers/machines not VM's or otherwise and my Web server has 4GB installed (planing to also upgrade this when I can afford - as it will also be acting as a secondary map server - so that all maps are able to run ^^).

I have a final question: I have downloaded so many different servers (source and pre-made) and have noticed that on one of the pre-made servers that I have/had downloaded that the IP settings were odd. The server IP was their local LAN IP, but their user IP was their WAN (internet connection) IP, is there anyway that a server can run like this? I have tried different approaches to this and all have failed (I have tried using the same idea - my internal IP for server and the WAN for the user part, but the server(s) failed to connect on the WAN port(s)) is this a viable (working) idea? If this is the case (working), what needs to be done for this to work correctly? And does it allow users to connect without the use of a VPN?

I'll leave it here or I'll be kicked ^^ (sorry funny thought from another forum - Not Ragezone).

Cheers,
samcko

And of course I will give credit where it is due (though my Luna Page/site will be by 'invite' only to limit the amount of users ^^), I will still be adding a credits page to the site and modifying the codes to reflect the credits (page and user(s)), I have a page already set but it is not yet complete (mainly stating that the server is still under construction ^^) but when reg. page/script and login page/script has been located/setup/etc. I will be slightly redesigning to reflect these changes (adding the credits at the top or bottom - will need to wait and see how it goes/works out first). I'm stopping now ^^ sorry to ramble!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
An update to where I have gotten to. Thanks to MaryJason and Ledah90, I have been able to the server/client working fine, but now I have a slight issue with the gender(s) of the characters/users.

When I first had this operating correctly (was able to get in game and play), I was able to create either male or female character but since I created a female user, I am now no longer able to create a female character (if using a male user) or a Male (using a female user).

Does/could anyone help resolve this issue please? I'm a little confused as to why this has happened, it was working when there was only "male" users but I added a "female" user and shot itself. As I will be getting a new (second hand) server to replace the current one I have, though this is the case I would like to resolve this issue should it occur when I get the new server up and going, so should this issue/error occur in the future I know what needs to be done to resolve it.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers,
samcko

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
Anyone can help me?
How many software and engine to use this source? for success compiling all source.
Ex : Visual studio, sql server, 3dmax and????
i hope anyone can help for this,..

Sory my bad english.

Back