Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Basic Changelog Page.

Reaction score
Hi, I have thrown together a little basic changelog page.
not that much detail has been put into it.

Screenshot:
Disguised - Basic Changelog Page. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Thank you

- Jordan

Master Summoner
Reaction score
I don't get how this is a release... anyways, this can be improved many ways, having to edit the php file every time you want to show the hotel that you've updated something, is a pain. To make things easier would be to create a table called `changelog` and make the query "SELECT *" from the changelog table & have something via. housekeeping which manages the changelog (deleting / adding a new update)

Reaction score
Well mate, let's see a few things you can improve in there!

• Create integration with the database
  • With the database ready, create stuff like: Date it has been changed, and tag them.
  • Ability to report any changes which were maded. Improvements with bugs, then people would be able to report a changelog category as a whole or each change.
  • Add integration with the Housekeeping, and make able for you fast edit the categories, see bugs reports, use tags in bugs, everything
  • Ability for users to note the change which was maded. Example, I've added fix for command y, and someone can thumb up if they want.

Of course, these ideas can be changed, but these is incase you want a fully changelog system.

If you want, feel free to PM me if you need code help or ideas, or you also can add at Habbo Help section your coding requests!

Good luck

Retired
Reaction score
Yeah. Needs a major improvement, sorry to say.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hi, I have thrown together a little basic changelog page.
not that much detail has been put into it.

Screenshot:
Disguised - Basic Changelog Page. - RaGEZONE Forums

Download link:

Thank you

- Jordan

It's good, I guess if you're just starting out. Keep it up, and let your releases keep flowing!

Reaction score
I have done a few ideas you guys have told me including, Bug reports page, created changelog table it now automatically updates.
currently integrating it into housekeeping.

Initiate Mage
Reaction score
This page looks visually very bad, besides, I personally see no use for it because I find it quite unnecessary. Nevertheless, a huge thank you for your trouble!

so far,
​Imaginary

Back