Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Coca Cola Custom Set [Phx/Gte]

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hello again RageZone!

Yesterday i showed you my release "the cola machine" and many liked it

ToxRetros - Coca Cola Custom Set [Phx/Gte] - RaGEZONE Forums

so i decided to make some more Coca Cola customs :blush:
Here they are

ToxRetros - Coca Cola Custom Set [Phx/Gte] - RaGEZONE Forums

i hope you guys enjoy them :blush:

Download
Mega:
Dropbox:

Thanks alot to Bailey for making the Swfs and SQL +Furnidata! :blush:

hopefully i will be able to release 1 custom each day as that is my plan any ideas? ​Let me know

Credits
Me 25% (making the furniture graphics for the coca cola customs)
Sulake 25% (making furniture i got ideas and based my customs off)
Bailey 50% (making it SWF and do SQL + Furnidata)

Last edited:
Elite Diviner
Reaction score
OMG I love it, the seat and the smoke can are really original ideas, great furni, great release

Master Summoner
Reaction score
The top of the rocket & bottlecap stool needs some work, but overall great, original customs.

Thanks for sharing :love:

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
The top of the rocket & bottlecap seat needs some work, but overall great, original work.

Thanks for sharing :love:
Thanks and i agree :blush: hopefully better customs released tommorow, just trying to get ideas

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
You're one creative son of a witch, Man these are definitely the best one's you have made yet!
Thanks for sharing dude!

Keep up the good work.

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
You're one creative son of a witch, Man these are definitely the best one's you have made yet!
Thanks for sharing dude!

Keep up the good work.
Thanks :) i dont know what to release today :) let me know if you have any ideas

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Hmm, I ain't very good with suggesting things, Maybe do something different and try to make the customs with HC furni ect, Something you don't often see.
Great idea, might try something with hc :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Notice! as allways i dont know if the Sqls or furnidata is correct coded if it isnt please let me know :laugh:

When trying to run the SQLs, I found this was foot_figure set to NULL instead of '0' which, for me atleast, produced an error. I have put beneath the corrected furniture SQLs

Code:
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `foot_figure`, `height_adjustable`, `effectM`, `effectF`, `HeightOverride`) VALUES(53248329, 'cust_cocamachine', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 53248329, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'vendingmachine', 4, '0', '0', '0', '0', 0, 0, '0');
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `foot_figure`, `height_adjustable`, `effectM`, `effectF`, `HeightOverride`) VALUES
(53248330, 'cust_cocasmoke', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', 53248330, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'vendingmachine', 4, '0', '0', '0', '0', 0, 0, '0');
INSERT INTO `furniture` (`id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `can_sit`, `is_walkable`, `sprite_id`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `is_arrow`, `foot_figure`, `height_adjustable`, `effectM`, `effectF`, `HeightOverride`) VALUES
(53248331, 'cust_cocachair', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '1', '0', 53248331, '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'vendingmachine', 4, '0', '0', '0', '0', 0, 0, '0');

However, I did try to load the SWFs and found they came up as blank images in the catalog, not loading. When looking into them in Furni Editor and also trying to Decompile, the SWFs contain no .bin files within them.

If you want to PM me for help with this, I'll be happy to help you.

---------------------------
Though I'd like to add..
It's nice to see a release like this from you, fast developing with original ideas :)

Retired
Reaction score
Sorry about late comment. I love these customs great work & release.

LETS REACH 666 POSTS?!!!!
Reaction score
BCSTORM SQLS (WITH THE VARIABLEHEIGHTS):
Code:
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `allow_group_item`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids` , `variableheights`) VALUES 
(48329,48329, 'cust_cocamachine', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1','0', 'vendingmachine', 4,'0', '');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items_copy` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`) VALUES ('48329', 'PAGEID', '48329',  'cust_cocamachine', '25', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '', '');

Code:
INSERT INTO `items_base` (`item_id`, `sprite_id`, `public_name`, `item_name`, `type`, `width`, `length`, `height`, `allow_stack`, `allow_walk`, `allow_sit`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `allow_group_item`, `interaction_type`, `cycle_count`, `vending_ids` , `variableheights`) VALUES 
(48330,48330, 'cust_cocasmoke', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1','0', 'vendingmachine', 4,'0', '');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items_copy` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`) VALUES ('48330', 'PAGEID', '48330',  'cust_cocasmoke', '25', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '', '');

Code:
(48331,48331, 'cust_cocachair', 'cust_cocamachine', 's', 1, 1, 1, '1', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1','0', 'vendingmachine', 4,'0', '');

INSERT INTO `catalog_items_copy` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `catalog_name`, `cost_credits`, `cost_pixels`, `amount`, `cost_crystal`, `cost_oude_belcredits`, `song_id`, `limited_stack`, `limited_sells`, `offer_active`, `extradata`, `badge`) VALUES ('48331', 'PAGEID', '48331',  'cust_cocachair', '25', '0', '1', '0', '0', '0', '0', '0', '1', '', '');

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Worked alongside Tox to get his SWFs working.
Here is the working set:
I dont release myself, but it was nice to help him out. Hope Ya'll enjoy.

Retired
Reaction score
Here is the working set:
Working fine for me now on azure, thanks to you and tox :)

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
Here is the working set:
Thanks alot Bailey i will change the Thread links :w00t:

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Not bad at all. My suggestions is the fix the bottle cap and the actual bottles need some work done as well. The bottles look weird no solid outline and looked like it tried to hard to be real and not habboish

Back