Welcome!

Join our community of MMO enthusiasts and game developers! By registering, you'll gain access to discussions on the latest developments in MMO server files and collaborate with like-minded individuals. Join us today and unlock the potential of MMO server development!

Join Today!

Custom Custom Old Telephone

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
[Not coded, sorry guys!]
-

Got bored so I drew an old style telephone furniture:

h9OJMAi - Custom Old Telephone - RaGEZONE Forums

Here's what it would look like on a table:

YPyIvO8 - Custom Old Telephone - RaGEZONE Forums

Hope you enjoy!

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That's so awesome, maybe the cable behind it could be a little different instead of 2 lines black, but other than that you've done a really nice job.

could try mking them curly and white , would look beautiful :O

Retired
Reaction score
Love it, keep up with the customs. The more unique customs the better!

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
That's so awesome, maybe the cable behind it could be a little different instead of 2 lines black, but other than that you've done a really nice job.

Thanks :) The cables were originally a bit thicker with dark grey, but I hated them no matter what I did with them haha.

could try mking them curly and white , would look beautiful :O

I didn't try white, so I'll consider doing that later - thanks for the idea :)

this is not a showcase

I'm sorry you feel that way about this thread. I have posted plenty of my uncoded 'customs' on here in the past in case anyone ever wants to do anything with it and so far no moderator has ever taken issue with my threads.

Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Would it be possible to create zoom out and an icon? But if you want to make the other images like "Change Size" let it. Would be nice if you can give us also a zoom out and an icon in a high quality.

Greetz,

Elite Diviner
Reaction score
Oh I love this, can you swf or would you like us to do it for you and put the file on here?

this is not a showcase

Actually if he wants to put screens up for someone to swf it for him and release it under his thread I don't see what your problem is with it, I love coming on here and looking at these kinds of threads.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
warrenv - Custom Old Telephone - RaGEZONE Forums

Well, No longer just a showcase.

Nice release and a good design, I've coded it and have the SWF if anybody wants it? :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Oh I love this, can you swf or would you like us to do it for you and put the file on here?

Actually if he wants to put screens up for someone to swf it for him and release it under his thread I don't see what your problem is with it, I love coming on here and looking at these kinds of threads.

read the rules, clearly states not to showcase

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Great Release! I've coded it:

d.^.^.b
Loyal Member
Reaction score
That isnt bad at all I actually like that nice and simple deign as well.

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score
Would it be possible to create zoom out and an icon? But if you want to make the other images like "Change Size" let it. Would be nice if you can give us also a zoom out and an icon in a high quality.

Greetz,

I can try when I.get home, certainly :).

Hey, I don't have any experience doing swf files so I don't really do that stuff :p. It appears some people in this thread have though which is nice :)

Loyalty
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Great Release! I've coded it:

Thank you :kiss:

Here's the sqls for azure catalogue
(Make sure you have order_num , if you don't run this) -->
Code:
ALTER table catalog_items ADD COLUMN order_num INT(11);

Catalog_items

Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_items` (`id`, `page_id`, `item_ids`, `specialName`, `cost_credits`, `cost_belcredits`, `cost_loyalty`, `cost_duckets`, `amounts`, `achievement`, `song_id`, `limited_sells`, `limited_stack`, `offer_active`, `club_only`, `extradata`, `badge`, `order_num`) VALUES ( '534293407', '91', '534293407', '', '1500', '0', '0', '0', '1', '0', '', '0', '0', '1', '0', '', '', '', '');

Furniture :

Code:
INSERT INTO `catalog_furnis` (`id`, `flat_id`, `item_name`, `type`, `stack_height`, `can_stack`, `allow_recycle`, `allow_trade`, `allow_marketplace_sell`, `allow_gift`, `allow_inventory_stack`, `interaction_type`, `interaction_modes_count`, `vending_ids`, `subscriber`, `effectid`) VALUES ( '534293407', '-1', 'tazdl', 's', '1', '0', '1', '1', '1', '1', '1', 'default', '1', '0', '0', '0');

Furnidata for azure

Code:
<?xml version="1.0"?>
<furnidata>
<roomitemtypes>
<furnitype id="342937" classname="tazdl">
<revision>534293</revision>
<defaultdir>0</defaultdir>
<xdim>1</xdim>
<ydim>1</ydim>
<partcolors><color>tazdl</color></partcolors>
<name>tazdl</name>
<description></description>
<adurl></adurl>
<offerid>0</offerid>
<buyout>0</buyout>
<rentofferid>-1</rentofferid>
<rentbuyout>0</rentbuyout>
<customparams>1</customparams>
<specialtype>1</specialtype>
<canstandon>0</canstandon>
<cansiton>0</cansiton>
<canlayon>0</canlayon>
</furnitype>
</roomitemtypes>
<wallitemtypes>
</wallitemtypes>
</furnidata>

keep in mind you might want to change the item id as it might give you a duplicate id problem as you might have another item with the same id . I guess you all know how to add it in a catalogue page.

your welcome :)

Newbie Spellweaver
Reaction score

Greetz,

Hey,

Here's a zoom out/shop icon :

m70lVGr - Custom Old Telephone - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope that's good enough? D:

Attachments

You must be registered for see attachments list
Still alive.
Loyal Member
Reaction score
Hey,

Here's a zoom out/shop icon :

warrenv - Custom Old Telephone - RaGEZONE Forums

I hope that's good enough? D:

Thanks mate, if you release the next time a furni add also the zoomout and icon please haha, great work at all.

Greetz,

Junior Spellweaver
Reaction score
read the rules, clearly states not to showcase
Let the moderators moderate, and shut your mouth. I wouldn't call this a showcase myself, as he wanted people to make it a working furniture -> hence it's a release. But what you and I think doesn't matter on bit. So read my first sentence again.

Anyways, OT, it looks flipping fantastic! One of the better from-the-ground-up customs I've ever seen. Truly hope to see you produce more goodstuff like this in the future :love:

Back